Part 6 (♡~♡)

After the flight, we alight the plane. We went to the parking lot for.. i dont know but i dont want to talk to him. But im so curious.

Maybe he going to pick up something from a friend. Might be.

I followed him from the back and we stopped. A black car and a big red ribbon with a board that has our names on it.

"Who bought it?" I accidentally say a word to him. I cover my mouth.

"Me" he said.

"Im not talking to you. Im talking to myself. Hmph" i crossed my arms and we board the car but i sat at back seat of the car.

"Sit here with me" he turn his body to face me.

"No" i look out of the window.

"Looks like im going to do it the harsh way" he get out of the car and walk towards my side.

"Huh?! What will he do?!" I panic.

He open the door and carry me out.

"Kim taehyung! Let me down!" I punch him but he didnt budge or even groan in pain.

He place me on the passenger seat and buckle my seat belt too.

"Stay here" he warns but to be honest he looks hot. Okay. Stop it. Back to reality. Im still mad at him. Dont misunderstood.

I cross my arms and he gets in too. Then we drove off. After awhile, i was lost by the breath taking view of Jeju Island.

I look out of the window and wowing at everything i saw, like a little kid.

After awhile, we stopped infront of a house. The front door gate opens by itself and i quickly turn to taehyung.

"Are we staying here?" I excitedly ask.

"Yes" he face me and our nose hits each other. I didnt knew that we were that close.

I got shock and stare at him for a moment. He clears his throat and looks around awkwardly.

"Sorry. I didnt mean it" i unbuckle my seat belt.

We got down and enter the house. When the doors are open, there's a big window showing the beautiful beach.

"Woah! Amazing!" I ran to the big window.

Taehyung went back to the car to take out our luggages while i explore more of the house.

The house is big but there is only one room and one bed. They didnt provide an extra beds too.

"Taehyung!" I ran to him.

"Is there anymore rooms left? Because there is only one room" i ask him.

"There is only one room?!" He ran to the room and other parts of the house to find another room.

"There is no extra bed too" i yell.

"We'll figure it out later but lets rest for awhile" he throw himself on the bed.

"Im not tired but i'll be at the beach nearby" i said.

Taehyung wave his hands saying 'go ahead' and i quickly open the big window. Taking a few big breathe.

I ran down and play with the sand on my feet. So warm.

"Excuse me" a man called.

I turn and that guy seems young.

"Are you calling me?" I said.

"Yes. Can you help us take a picture?" He shows the camera.