Part 7 (*-*)

While changing, i smell the nice fragrance of his food floating around the house.

I walk to the dining table and it was full of delicious food.

"Woah! Daebak!" i said while im drooling over his food.

"Are you okay?" Suddenly he ask. Its out of topic.

"What? Me? Im fine" i said.

I start to scoup some rice for him and myself.

"Are you not hurt?" He ask again.

"Of course it hurts. My legs got bruise and -"

"Not that. Your heart i mean." He cuts me off and say that in a low tone.

My smile faded away and i look at him straight in the eyes.

"Why are you asking me that?" I said.

"Im just worried" he said.

Why is he asking me that? Is he sick?

"Why would you be worried?" I ask.

"If one day i fall for you. Will you accept me?" He said.

'I dont know'

"What are you talking about? You have Seolhyun" i fake a laugh.

"Lets just eat the food before it gets cold" i tried to change the awkward topic between us. I just felt weird.

After eating our dinner, we went back to our room.

"Where am i going to sleep?" I ask.

"Lets just sleep on the bed" he lays down on the bed.

"We? Same bed?" I said disbelief.

"Yes. Why?" He said.

'This is so going to be awkward'

"Nothing" i walk toward the bed slowly and lay down on the side of the bed.

"Goodnight taehyung" i said.

♡Kim Taehyung's P.O.V♡

I can hear clearly that my heart beat is thumping.

'No taehyung-ah you have Seolhyun. Chungha is just my temporary wife.'

But nowadays whenever im with seolhyun, Chungha will always appear on my mind.

Why is that?

While thinking, without me realising my body turns around. Once i turn, she was right infront of me. We were really really close.

I look at her eyes, nose and lips. Her lips was red as strawberry. Her cheeks were flush pink.

'Wow. Looking at her this close... im speechless.... Why am i only realising it now? She's very......

Cute!'

I kept staring at her and slowly my eyes close. She makes me comfortable. I want to hug her but i cant. I need to control myself. I have Seolhyun.

♡Next morning♡

I was awaken by a nice morning breeze and light flashing through the room.