Part 12 (^&^)

Tossing and turning my body trying to find a comfortable position but it feels like my bed is a rock.

I felt irritating and i woke up. I realise that i was lying on the floor. I look at my bed and there is Taehyung conqeuring the whole bed.

"Aish!" I scratch my head in annoying.

I was very sleepy and wanted to sleep back so i get up and push him aside, making a space for me.

Slowly i shut my eyes and suddenly his hands were wrapped around my waist which made me open my eyes widely. He back hugged me.

"T-taehyung" i muttered my words.

"Your so soft" taehyung hugs me even tighter.

I grab my phone to look at the time and its almost 7am.

"Taehyung let go. I need to get ready for work" i tried to unlock his hands around me.

"Its saturday" he said with his raspy morning voice and somehow it made me smile without me noticing.

"Still i need to make breakfast" i said.

"Aiihh" He lets go and turn around.

I laugh at his cute whine.

I went down and start to make breakfast but then i realise the fridge is empty.

I change my clothes and was about to leave the room when taehyung ask "where are you going at this timing?"

"Im going to the supermarket. There is nothing in the refridgerator except water" i said.

"Let me go with you" he gets up and change his clothes.

We get in the car and drove off to the nearest market.

"What are you going to buy?" He ask.

"I dont know. We'll see" i said.

After getting what we wanted. Out of nowhere, we met mingyu.

"Oh mingyu! What are you doing?" I ask him while smiling brightly.

I've realise taehyung was glaring at him and he looks jealous. Crossing his arms while looking at him from head to toe.

He's making Mingyu uncomfortable so i smacked his hands and mouth him "stop it"

"Annyeong chungha-yah! Im buying some groceries for my mom" he said.

He looks so good looking even without wearing his suit. Omo.. im melting.

"I'll go first or else my mom is going to nag at me. See you in work" he left.

Interwining my hands and place them on my cheeks, trailing him as he walks away. Blinking my eyes a few times and look at him dreamingly.

"Yah! Lets go. We're done right" taehyung pull me to the counter and then we board the car.

We were about to go when suddenly he came closer to me.

"W-what are you doing?" I mumbled. My cheeks turns flush pink from being embarrased. I dont how go react!

He was really. Really close to me but then he pulls the seatbelt across me and locked it.

"Safety first" he showed his rectangular-ish smile.

"Ah boya?! You too!" And i did the same to him.

"Today is saturday. What are we going to do?" I ask.

"By the way oppa, i want to watch this movie called ****" i said and then i realised that i've just called him oppa.