Part 14 \~▪~/

"I like you" he confessed.

The words send shivers down to my spine, giving me tingling feelings. I look at him with a shock face and those words he said, reminded me of when he out of a sudden ask me;

"if one day i fall for you. Will you accept me?"

Shrugging off the thoughts and look at him with a lost face.

"Y-ye?" I muttered.

"I think i like you" he repeats again.

"Your not joking right? Where's the camera?! Come-"

"Im not joking. I like you. I love you" he turn me around to face him and placing both of his hands on my shoulders.

My heart beat was pumping hard that i think taehyung could hear it too.

Suddenly his phone rang, making me flinch. He took out his phone and answer it.

He walks further away from me.

I sigh heavily. My heart was saying yes but my mind was saying no.

I think im not ready yet to except his love. Im still considering to ask him for a divorce.

When i heard his footstep coming near me, i quickly get up from the bench.

"Lets go home. Its late" i smile awkwardly.

He nods and walk infront, leading the way to his car.

We got in and my seat belt was stuck. I couldn't pull it down.

"T-taehyung the seatbelt's stuck" i said while struggling to pull it down.

Without hesitation, he unlocked his seatbealt and help me. I realise how close we are till i could feel the warmth of his body.

I sat still not moving any of my hands or body. Then the seat belt was fixed and he help me to wear it.

"Okay" he said and sat back at his seat.

"Kumawo" i said shyly.

Then we drove off.

♤ home sweet home♤

"Chungha. Wake up. We've arrived" he wakes me up.

I woke up and get out of the car. My body feels restless and i was really sleepy.

Walking to the door with my hands swinging side to side and half open eyes. I heard his chuckle.

I look at him and ask "whats funny?"

"You look like a lazy eater that wants food" he laughs.

I fixed my body posture and enter the house.

"Goodnight" i said and went up to my room.

"Wait" he stop me.