Part 2 \^-^/

"Im home!" I yelled once i stepped into the house.

"Where have you been?" Jin asked with his arm crossed and his friends at the back, looking serious except for taehyung. He looks.... sad.

They dragged me to the couch then surround me.

"Where did you go?" Namjoon asked.

"What is this? Q&A time?" I said in a state of confuse.

"Quiet and just answer us!" He raised his voice. "I will never understand man" i mumble to myself.

"What?" He interupted."A second ago you ask me to be quiet and now you want me to answer you? How is it possible?" I raised my voice.

"Just answer the question!" Taehyung yell. For some reason he's the only person that i was scared of. "I went to the park nearby " i answered.

"Do you have a boyfriend? You know because you're married to our Taehyung on the spot...." Jungkook said in soft tone while raising one of his eyebrows.

"N-no?" i said hesistantly because i have someone in mind. "Who is that guy?" Jimin ask in a speed of light.

"Why do you guys need to know?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because your married and we need to know everything?" He said.

"I am married to your friend taehyung not you guys..right?" i said, trying to avoid any further question because their question are mostly confidential to me.

"Okay! This is enough! No more questions! Im going to do my business" i get up and push all of them out of my way.

☆ Taehyung's P.O.V☆

"Taehyung are you okay with everything now?" Jungkook asked after chungha has gone up to her room.

"I dont know" i replied.

"Is this the Chungha that you have been crushing on last time?" Namjoon asked.

"Its an old story namjoon. I like Seolhyun now" my head dropped to my chest, facing the floor.

"But isn't she your first love?" Namjoon said.

"Hey! I dont believe in those now. I am in love with seolhyun. Thats it. Full stop!" I raised my voice and hugged a pillow.

"Umm... wait for 3 more month and you can divorce Chungha" yoongi said while playing a video game on his phone.

"Good idea" the members agree.

"What if i fell for Chungha and Seolhyun came back?" I asked.

"Wont happen" Jimin said confidently.

They all patted my back and leave my house. I lay down on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. Missing Seolhyun.

"Why did you leave me? You put me through a tough life" i said to myself.

☆Chungha's P.o.v☆

"What do couples do after marriage?" I curiously asked myself as i get out of the bathroom.