Part 4 \^~^/

After having lunch with Taehyung, we went back to our work.

"Chungha. I need you to bring the a big red file from Ms. Choi's office" he said.

"Ms. Choi?" My eyes went wide, hearing it.

Rumors used to spread around about her office that sometimes they heard weird noises and things moving by itself when they enter. Ms. Choi has quit her job for some reason and she left some files there.

"Yes. Ms. Choi" he said in a stern voice.

"S-sure" i slowly walk out of his office then to ms. Choi's office.

Once i reach infront of her office, i turn the knob slowly. I clear my throat before entering.

"You can do this. Its just a rumours right" i said to myself to reassure that it'll be fine.

"Excuse me..." i said as i slowly walk into her office.

I quickly look around to find the red file and tada! I spotted the red file on the table.

I ran and grab it as fast as possibe and was about to leave when....

"CHUNGHA"

I flinched till it made me threw away the file and drop to the floor, shutting my eyes tightly, covering my ears.

"AARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!! GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ALL OF MY SINS! I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE IN THE HANDS OF A GHO-" i was pleading to god to save me when i heard someone shouting in a high pitch tone and is even louder than me.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH"

Next thing i knew is that i felt someone was hugging me.

He squeezes me tightly and i could really felt his warm breathe on my neck.

I slowly open my eyes... and look down on that person. It's my husband.

"Yah! You scare me!" I push him away and get up to pick up the file.

"Yah?!" He sounded disbelied while sweeping the dust of his butt.

I walk towards him and passed him the file while trying to hold back my laughter after hearing him shout like a girl.

"You better shut your mouth about this" he snatch the file and walk out.

~~~

5 hours have passed and its already 7pm, it means that i have to attend the dinner for our celebration. Taehyung and i rush home and i run up to my room.

I pick out the most presentable kind-a dress that i could find in my wardrobe.

I wore my make-up and went down to look for my husband.

"Taehyung? Boss? Kim taehyung?" I called for him.

"Where is he?" I scratched my head.

"YEOBO!" I tried to call him differently this time as he's not responding to any of my calls.

"What?!" He suddenly appear at the front door.

"Omo! You scared me" *hopefully he doesnt hear that*

"QUICK!" He snapped his finger and turn to head to his car.

We board the car and he drove off to the venue.

"Where is the place?" I ask to break the ice.

He didnt answer.

"Taehyung?" I call for him again but still he doesnt reply.

'Whats wrong with him?'