Part 9 \~-~/

After our long flight, we reached incheon airport.

"Taehyung i really need to go to the washroom... its urgent" i said while jumping up and down trying to hold it in. I have been holding it in since our flight as he kept talking about the new design and wanting me to wrote everything down. Hes not letting me go.

"Quick go. We'll be late" he furrowed his eyebrows looking mad.

"Araseo. Take care of these things for me" i pass him my luggage, handbag and my ipad.

I ran to the washroom to let everything out. Once im done, i ran back but taehyung was not found.

"Where's taehyung?" I check my pockets for my phone. Nothing. I have absolutely nothing. No phone nor wallet.

"Excuse me but can i borrow your phone for awhile. I cant find my husband" i stop a stranger and ask him.

The stranger was kind enough to lend me his phone and i called taehyung.

Me: "taehyung where are you?"

Him: "i am at the car park waiting for you at the car. Pali and whos phone are you using? Aish. Nevermind. Just come quick!"

Me: "araseo. Im going"

I end the call and gave back the stranger's phone. Of course i would thank that person.

I ran to the car park and my quick witted eyes spotted his car. Yeah! My instinct is daebak right?

I get in his car.

"Why didnt you call me?" He yell once i enter the car.

"How am i suppose to contact you when my hand bag that is full of my precious valuables are with you" i grabbed my things from the back seat.

♡Meeting place♡

Walking back and fourth with my hands cling together.

"Stop moving and sit down. Why are you even nervous? I am the one presenting not you" he said looking at me up and down.

"Do you need to go to the washroom again?" He ask while putting his hands on his waist.

"A-aniyo.... boss its not that. Im nervous because there will be mingyu and im scared to face him. B-but i love him" i interwine my hands and look at the ceiling, dreamingly.

"Ah.. mingyu! Your soon to be boyfriend" he sound jealous.

"Why did you even fall for him? You have a bad taste in man" he sticks out his tongue.

'Yeah. Say all you want. I do have a bad taste in man thats why my fate is with you'

"Ne...." i sigh.

The meeting room starts to fill up and they are starting soon. Everyone is settle down at their sits while i stand at the corner of the room. Wait until he finishes his meeting.

Mingyu sat at the end of the table which he can see me directly and clearly. Out of sudden, taehyung sat next to him.

I know he was trying to tease me -_-

When the presenter starts his talk, i realise Mingyu kept staring at me. He gave me a glare which sends me goosebumps but at the same time i had tingling feeling inside.