Part 10 ("o")

I pull myself from his lips till my butt hit the floor.

'What? What was that'

My heart beating wasn't normal and i cant believe what just happen. I think my heart is going to burst anytime.

Placing my hand on my heart trying to calm myself down but i heard loud snoring.

"Is he sleeping?" I whisper to myself.

His hands and legs filled up the spaces in the bed.

"Does he knows what he has done" i wave my hands infront of him.

I sigh deeply in relieve.

"Im awake you know" he smile.

"Eh?! T-then t-the" i point at his lips.

"Kiss?" He smirk.

"ARGH! YAH! ITS YOUR FAULT! PAY BACK FOR MY LIPS!" i grabbed his collar angrily.

"You enjoy it didn't you" he tease me.

"Shut up!" I cover my ears.

Then he pull me to his chest and he hugged me. I could hear his heart beat.

It was beating fast just like mine. Is he..... no way.....

"Lets sleep" he hug me even tighter.

"T-taehyung-"

"Shh.... dont say anything. Just sleep and forget everything. I had a bad day. Let me rest" he said it in a sweet and soothing voice. It was like a music to my ears.

His lips were warm and super soft. His hot breathe was.....

'Yah. Yah. Yah! No! He has Seolhyun! Eomma always say dont ever steal someone's property'

His chest was soft as a pillow. His hug was super warm that i could fell asleep anytime. His veins in his hands were popping out making it look more romantic.

'Why did i only realise it now? All these while he was protecting me like a real man. Taking care of me like a real husband. I feel so bad'

He made me feel so comfortable until i fell asleep.

♡Next Morning♡

I was awaken by the bird chipping and lights shining.

I open my eyes and saw Taehyung staring at me with one hand on his head.

"Morning" he smiles.

"ARGH!" I accidentally kicked him off the bed.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed his butt and whine like a kid.

"S-sorry" i ran to him and help him wipe off the dust on his butt. YES HIS BUTT. I'VE JUST MADE A HUGE MISTAKE BY TOUCHING HIS BUTT.

But he cant blame me because i've just woke up and my mind hasn't work yet. Im innocent.

"Yah! Yah! Yah" he turn around to stop me from wiping his butt.

"Ah! S-sorry. I forgot about the rules" i bow and was about to leave but he held me back.

"No more chances! Your going to get your punishments!" He smirks.