three: an encounter

Começar do início

"Wake up, baby," I heard Scott whisper.

I smiled at his voice and opened my eyes to see him looking down at me.

"Morning, babe," I whispered back still grinning at him.

"Ready for school?" He asked, softly caressing my cheek.

My smile immediately faded at his mention of school.

I gave him a glare before rolling back over and pressing my face into the pillow.

"No." I groaned.

"C'mon Lainy, let's go."

"No." I argued, my voice louder over the muffling of the pillow.

Scott sighed, "This isn't up for debate."

"And if it were, I would win."

"Don't make me get the cold water bucket."

My eyes shot open at his words. "The what?"

"You heard me."

I sat up immediately, my face inches from his. I tried to sound as threatening as possible, "You wouldn't dare, McCall."

"Oh but I would, Barnes." He challenged, raising his eyebrows at me.

I stared at him with a stone cold expression, while he just smirked at me with amusement. I had been defeated, I was up now, and if I wasn't I would've been in a few minutes anyways.

I swung my legs over his bed, throwing the blankets off at the same time.
"There! I'm up!" I announced, "Happy?"

"Very," he chuckled.

I rubbed my face and walked over toward his bathroom, "I'm going to take a quick shower, do you mind?"

"Course not, we gotta leave in thirty minutes though."

"I'll be quick," I told him starting the water and then shutting the door.

I began undressing and quickly stepped into the warm shower, the heat of the water shocking my body but I quickly became comfortable with the warmth.

I really didn't need to shower, but after a hectic and exhausting weekend I needed something to rinse it all away.

I let the soap wash away from my hair and rinsed my body one last time before, turning the water off and stepping out.

"Hey Scotty-"

The bathroom door opened before I had a chance to reach for the towel and I was face to face with a completely stunned Stiles, his wide eyes directly meeting my naked body.

"Oh my god!" I screeched while Stiles body flung back and covered his eyes.

"Get out!" I yelled covering what I could with the curtain, his one hand covering his eyes and the other trying to direct his way out of the room.

"I'm so sorry!" He shouted back and he turned around colliding with what he thought was the door, but was actually the wall.

He fell to the ground with a thud while I frantically reached for the towel to cover up my body.

"Dude, what the hell?" Scott shouted rushing into the room and seeing what had just happened.

Scott bent down and physically pulled Stiles out of the room, and slammed the bathroom door shut.

"It was an accident, I swear!" Stiles reassured, from the other side of the door.

Meanwhile, I stood there with my mouth wide open and my eyes still wide. Needless to say, I think Stiles and I were both mortified.

"And this is why we don't let you have a spare key!"

+++

"We gotta tell her, Scott." I heard Stiles say as I approached Stiles locker from the down the hall.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't know how." Scott sighed leaning against his locker, "But we'll tell her."

At this point, I was right behind him, and spoke, "Tell her what?"

Both of the boys jumped, practically out of the skin, and turned around to me.

They both stared at me with their mouths open.

"Nothing," Scott brushed off and asked, changing the subject completely, "Have you talked to your uncle yet?"

"Haven't had a chance too..." I shook my head slowly.

Scott gave me a disappointed look and I let out a heavy sigh.

"I haven't been home yet!" I defended myself.

"Today, you will go home today and talk it out with him." Scott instructed.

"Ok fine," I groaned, knowing that he was right.

The bell rang, causing us all to let out a deep sigh.

"Have fun in physics," Scott kissed my cheek.

"Fun and physics don't belong in the same sentence," I joked before looking over at Stiles who had the same mortified expression on his face as he did this morning.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"I'msorryIsawyounakedthismorning," the words rushed out of his mouth forming one giant word, and then he was off, quickly following behind Scott.