"The... you know. The kiss," I mumble over the last word, hoping that the passenger seat of the car will swallow me whole, getting me out of this situation.

"And hypothetically speaking," he begins, his manner slightly more serious, "what if I want another... thing to happen again. Because I think you might've underestimated how much I enjoyed the thing and was hoping we could try it again. You know. Permitting you want to of course."

Goosebumps instantly cover my skin, and I'm unable to remove the smile that is now branded on my face.

Yes. A fücking thousand times yes.

"Well. I mean, I can't really say 'no', now can I?" I reply, with a wry smile.

He grabs one of my hands, holding it in a lovely, comforting type of way, giving me the reassurance I needed.

"You have nothing to worry about," he reminds me, with such sincerity that I believe him. I truly do.

We drive into the main terminal entrance of Tullamarine Airport, and my nerves resurface again as I start seeing groups of young girls with signs and One Direction merchandise waiting outside. We park in the drop off zone of a quieter area of the airport, and Harry makes a call to; who I'm assuming is security. He tells whoever is on the other line of our location and some other things that I don't really pick up on. I'm very thankful for the heavily tinted windows, but I still worry that girls may come to this side of the airport once Niall and Liam exit. What is really getting to me most of all is that I have literally no idea at all what to expect. It could go so many ways, and my anxiety levels are at an all time high.

"They've landed and shouldn't be too much longer," he informs me after he hangs up. We both unbuckle our seat-belts and he tunes into a radio station as background music. It is almost calming my heart rate down. Almost.

Harry's hand makes its way once again onto my thigh, and he gives it a comforting squeeze.

"It's going to be okay," he tells me.

"It's just that..." I start, but then falter.

I can't even string a sentence together since I've met him. My life is going to be changed as of today whether I like it or not, and I don't know if this is something I can simply get used to. I know there'll be hate regardless. It's almost a given - even if we were purely friends. But being in the spotlight constantly, just because I'm hanging out with someone? I don't know if I'm cut out for that...

"Was it the kiss?" he asks me, concerned. "Be honest."

I shake my head. How could he think that I would want to take that back? Why would anyone regret something so intimately beautiful. I know I'll remember it for as long as I live.

"No, I liked that," I admit and I see Harry's face flicker at my confession. "I really liked it. I'm just... thinking this is all going a little fast. I'm trying to wrap my head around the world that you've already been exposed to for years now, and I don't know if I'm one hundred percent ready for what comes along with simply knowing you."

Wow.

Too harsh? It doesn't help that I don't have access to his thoughts. I don't know what I am to him. It would help me if I had a little understanding of his feelings but I don't want to scare him off by suggesting any serious talks.

Harry looks over at me and moves his hand to my face. His thumb brushes lightly over my jawline, and then lightly over my lips. I look down and he lightly tilts my chin to meet his eye line.

"It'll be fine, I promise," he tells me reassuringly as his thumb tenderly caresses over my lips. He leans in and I sigh when his lips meet mine. Once again all of my troubles melt away, and are no longer in my thoughts momentarily. I'm just so mesmerised by the fact that he is capable of doing this to me.