19.Changes

It was said at court that Levianne could live with us, as soon someone came to check on her every Thursday, during the period the custody was given to either parent, Kuchel had to sign as responsible if anything happens to Levianne, but it was a good sign of the judge trusting us more than Petra, her parents don't even seem like they genuinely care for their granddaughter, its sad but its more gain to us, it proves that she is better with us, of course, Petra is being the "baby mama" on social media saying how much she loves her daughter and yata yata yata, to her own bad she gives us evidence without us even trying, the lawyer told Levi to let everything she says in form of a death threat or any type of threat to not respond and record which is hard but we prefer being quite to have more chances of her being with us than Petra does.

"You little cunt! I want my daughter back! Do you think Levi loves you?! No! You're just something he is using to satisfy his boredom! Hahaha, you fucken gay ass bitch! I hate you! I hope you die! Die! Die!..."
"This voice mail has ended, if you like to repeat please press..." I locked my phone and sighed, it freaking hard to not slap the bitch on the fucken face so she would stop, Mikasa came over with Armin and Eren to see Levianne, they heard the message and even though Mikasa was trying to keep calm since she was holding Levianne I could still see her anger and her muscles tensing up.
"I can't believe Petra turned into this bitch" Eren said as he shook his head disappointed, it wasn't only him who was taken aback by her drastic change.
"She even dropped out of school, what is wrong with her?" Armin asked surprised by the outtake Petra has become, I guess since she loved the party life it took her down with it.
"She is unbelievable, does she still think this precious baby will be put in her hands?" Misaka said looking down on Levianne, her small body still using preemie clothes since she is so small (got that from Levi), but she is gaining weight and progressing beautifully.
"We hope not, we are following everything the lawyer tells us to do, everything should be in our favor, there is no reason not to, we're responsible with everything with her, we still have some medical bills to pay, but does she care? nope, she doesn't, I still can't believe she doesn't seem interested in her, I feel she only does it too..."
"Ruin your relationship," Eren said pissed off, and yes that's how I feel.
"Yeah, let me get her bottle ready its almost time for her to eat" I got to the kitchen, and Armin followed saying something about grabbing snacks.

Soon after I finished making the bottle Levianne began to fuss, I took her in my arms and gave her the bottle, I looked at her little closed eyes and her soft skin, she is so beautiful, her black hair, little nose, chubby cheeks, she is just so perfect, she looks nothing like Petra she is Levi's living image.

"Well is there anything you need us to help? Take out the trash? do the dishes? Anything we will do it now" Misaka offered and I couldn't deny it.
_

Hours later the gang left and my mom and Mark came back from work, Mark immediately took Levianne in his arms and rocked her back and forth "talking" to her and replying to himself in a more high-pitched voice.
"Hey sweetie how was your day?" Mom asked as she kissed my forehead.
"Good mom what about you?"
"Oh my! Oh my! Heith gimme a burping blanket! Levianne is spitting up!" Mark yelled to Keith who was casually watching tv, and conveniently next to the diaper bag, he rolls his eyes and have him the burping blanket.
"Anyway... my day was good, went by fast!" My mo told me as she went to Mark and kiss Levianne and hold her while Mark went for his phone to take pictures, yeah Mark and my mom are her grandparents since her real ones(Petra's side) are shit, Levi is ok with it, he loves that she gets all the love a baby can get and more, Mark came back and took billion of pictures of her.
"Did the guys come over?"
"Yeah only Mikasa, Eren, and Armin came, they also helped me with trash and other things"
"Such lovely kids, say thank you for me when you see them, well here I'm going to make dinner, come on hot stuff let's make dinner" My mom gave me Levianne and nudged Mark.
"Going, my god, she is so gorgeous!" He said walking over to the kitchen going through the pictures he just had taken. I put Levianne in her bassinet and sat on the couch, rocking her back and forth to sleep.

My phone rang and I answered as mom called us for dinner.
"Hey babe, how you doing?"
"Pretty good, heading to your place"
"Are you staying over or going to sleep at your place?" I asked as I started to set the table.
"No, I'm staying at your place don't have the energy to drive, what's for dinner?"
"Mom made white spaghetti, chicken breasts, and green beans with lemon tea," I said while helping mom serve the food.
"Sounds delicious as always, almost there so see ya in a bit"
"K bye" and he hung up.
"Levi will stay tonight, he must have had a rough day," I told my mom as we waited for Levi to arrive.
"Poor baby, we'll take care of Levianne for tonight, you guys need rest" mom said with the sweetest smile she is known for.
"Mom but you guys need to sleep too"
"Yeah but we work from 9 to 9, and you guys have to be at school before 8, so there is no problem"
"Thank you mom" I hugged her and took in her scent, her somehow blueberry and chocolate smell, that will stay with me forever, soon after Heith opened the door to Levi and I went to welcome him.
"Here I got chocolate volcanos for dessert" he gave them to Heith and he walked toward me to kiss me and then check on Levianne.
"Come on Levi she is sleeping, lets eat!" Mom urged us on the table before it got cold, we sat and ate, joked and laughed, talked about our day and what we were doing the next day, or if we had something to share, we looked like a normal family, I love the way we are now, I'm so happy with my boyfriend, my parents(yes I call Mark dad from time to time like Heith call my mom, mom too), my new brother and my daughter.

Things had changed so much, and I am honestly so happy how things turned out, I love the changes.