12. Loving memories

"I love you, Levi," I said as I place my hand on his cheek and stroked it gently, looking in his dark blue eyes making everything disappear. 
"I love you also, I never thought I could love someone this way, you are mine and I am yours" He whispered in my ear, that it sent shivers all through my spine, I can say and be 100% sure, with no doubts, with no regrets, that I love him.
I love the way he lowly speaks.
The way his eyes hold mystery and they drag you in them falling in a sort of spell.
I love the way his hair is raven black.
The way his undercut pricks my fingers when I touch it.
I love the way he calls me his.
The way his hands claim my body.
I love when I make a mess and he just sighs and gently hits my forehead and he says I have to clean it.
I just love the guy on top of me, yes we were about to make love, I felt everything different from before, yes we had sex and it did hold love but this... This was different every kiss was filled with love, every touch felt so caring, and everything was slow, we felt that slow was the best.
"Levi I love your eyes" I wrapped my arms around his neck, our clothes on the floor, a blanket over us, and a whole night to live.
"I love when you say my name" he kissed my forehead, he began to stroke me slowly, teasingly and it felt amazing.
"Levi" I kissed his neck, leaving trails of kisses, but between every kiss, I was taking my time to give him goosebumps.

My hand traveled down his chest, to his abdomen, to his member, I stroked slowly, I could feel him grow big in my hand.
He stopped stroking me and lowered his mouth to my chest, he begun kissing my heart, and started to tease my nipples by breathing on my right one, I gasped when his teeth begun to slowly bite down my nipple, my heart was beating so fast, my mind was only focusing on my and his pleasure, and cummed, with a loud filled pleasured moan, and Levi cummed also.
"You cummed from me teasing?" He looked up at me, I felt embarrassed, I did come from teasing.
"But I cummed from your moan" Levi had a side smile, my heart sank in awe, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him down so I could kiss him, he didn't resist, our tongues soon intertwined, making the kiss more intimate. Levi placed himself in front of my entrance after regaining strength, I have gotten used to his length so there was no problem, he slowly pushed it in, waiting for it to fit all in, once it was at its limit, he began thrusting, slowly and gently, he pulled in for a kiss and I gladly gave in.
"I love you, you are my world, you are my everything, you are my fallen angel"
"Are you calling me satan?" I laughed at my dumb joke ruining the moment, but he bit his lips.
"Laughing makes everything move and clench inside you" I bit my lips, then moaned out his name when he hit the spot, his thrusts became a tad faster, I grabbed his shoulder while my head rested on my shoulder, feeling something warm press against my cheek, I opened one eye and saw Levi cupping my cheek, my breathing has quickened and so has his, he began to stroke me once more, I felt like cumming any minute now, Levi hit the spot once more and we both cummed.

"I-i fucken love you" he got out in a breath.
"I love you more" I hugged Levi's sweaty body and so did he.
"I love you so much I can't imagine my life without you, you idiot you've seen what you have done to me?" I asked him I felt his heart pound against his ribcage.
"The same you did to me" he whispered in my ear.