05. People

As soon as I entered my first class, Connie started to be annoying, enlightening our morning with endless blabbing about stupid stuff.
"So I saw this awesome show about old dog videos and they're boring but interesting!" I rolled my eyes and sat where I would normally be and waited for my best friend.
"Connie, why are you watching stupid stuff?" Sasha asked taking a bite from her burrito, that girl is always hungry like  A-L-W-A-Y-S but it's cute that she won't let you starve when your hungry even if it pains her to share, she is lucky Mrs. Avena allows us to eat in her class.
"It's not stupid, Sasha" Connie replied.
"Uh-huh"
"Nuh-uh"
"Uh-huh"
"Nuh-uh"
"Stupid says what"
"Wait what?"
"I win!" I laughed and then saw Mikasa entering the class, she sat next to me and smiled.
"Good morning beautiful creature carved by Greek gods," I said and she shook her head and playfully slapped my arm.
"Good morning ugly creature carved by trolls" I squinted at her but ended up laughing.
"Buenos dias! Como amanecieron!" Mrs. Avena as usual screamed her entry.
"Buenos Dias," We all said in unison, I started taking my notebook and book to begin our Spanish class.

-
So there was no actual Spanish class as it went on by her telling us creepy stories, which I'm ok with it because learning like that is fun and her teaching skills are actually funny, but she did leave us homework, which does not take much, it is just looking for 'leyendas' which are like folk tales and we have to translate it both in English and Spanish. Easy peasy, I wonder how Levi deals with school, like does he like it or is he here to just get over with it, I've observed various amount of students over time and everyone is unique, some have goals, some don't until later, or never have any, some are ambitious and some like to stay in their comfort zone.
Funny how humans work, I like when you can exactly tell who is holding in their passions, their excitement, their knowledge, you know they can do more than they can... But decide to shut down and put barriers, and just drag along with everyone and don't have a will.

I... I should know... I was one.
Before I came out... I just didn't feel like I was in my skin, even though I looked every time in the mirror and saw my face I knew that it was me but it wasn't.
Do you get what I mean? I knew it was me, but I didn't feel like it was me, I hated how I had to deal with those girls, whom some did have an honest feeling about me but I couldn't respond the same way because I was... Gay.

But eventually, I lost control of myself and I did hurt loved ones around me, the ones who cared and worried about me, since I pushed them slowly away it was hard to pull them back, I remember the pain to act like someone whom I was 'meant to be.

Then I snapped, I cried, I let everything out of my chest and I remember the relief I felt, like something that was crushing my chest was lifted... And I was ready for everyone in my friend circle to abandon me and some did but the ones who had stayed supported me, something that I didn't imagine id have if I hadn't spoken, but it was there and I took it.
Ever since then I feel like I am myself, new happiness, and can finally enjoy life, I have my blood family and my not blood related one, and I'm happy.

"Hey what are you thinking about?"
"um... Nothing" I  lied to Mikasa, I knew she could see through me and stared at me.
"Just memories, nothing special-" I could see the uncertainty in her grey eyes but I didn't budge, I hugged her, smelling her perfume, mixed with her peach & cream shampoo.
"nothing special" I reassured her.
"okay" she half-smile, I laid back down on her lap and she continued to play with my hair since our P.E teacher has a track meet tomorrow he has to adjust some of his plans, that brings us to do whatever we want, some of our classmates wanted to play volleyball, Mikasa didn't want to play because they are always sour losers, so we just sat at the bleachers with her playing with my hair and talking.

"You know you can speak to me about everything right?" She said in a low tone.
"I know" I grabbed her hand "really I'm ok"
She nodded and sighed, I closed my eyes and let her hum.
"Mikasa, why don't you ever do that with me?" I opened my eyes to see a semi-sweaty Eren, I chuckled.
"Because she loves me more!"
"It's not true she loves me more, cus I'm her brother" he backfired.
"Yeah yeah, whatevs" I stuck my tongue out making Mikasa laugh.
"Seeeee!" Eren half-closed his eyes and clicked his tongue and Mikasa started to scowl Eren for doing that bell rang, the class was over and it was time to go to my next class which was speech.
"Welp sees you later, at lunch," I told Mikasa as Eren dragged her away.
"See ya!" She smiled and hit Eren, I walked to my next class to see Sasha, Annie, and Armin standing together.
"Hey cutie" I hugged Armin from behind which make him squeak and try to run away from me but Lil coconut was a tad weak.
"I'm not gonna rape you sheesh," I said sarcastically and locked our arms.
"You are so creepy sometimes," Sasha said with cookie crumbs on her face.
"Yeah and you a messy eater" I replied while cleaning her face.
"And you like a mom" she continued.
"Why thank you lovely," I said in a weird voice which make her laugh.

"Ok class we are gonna have a tough class so get in now" we all groaned and entered the room, gosh this will take forever, I wonder what class Levi had at the moment.