08. Sleep overs are meant to not sleep

"Dude, I'm tired" Levi started nudging my side with his elbow again, I slapped his thigh, that was the 11th time he said that, I was already on the second season of my childhood cartoon and it was barely getting dark outside, Levi and I surprisingly ate all the pizza, hard to believe but was true, I was enjoying my self so much its been a while since I've had something like this, but for Levi, he lost interest around episode 8 of the first season, since then he was been whining and nudging me, being a pain in the ass.

"Dude, im-"

"Freacking yellow llamas!" Levi flinched, I paused the show and turn to Levi.

"Okay since we have eaten almost everything we bought, we are watching my show with the condition of you staying, but you lost interest and now you are acting like a 5-year-old" I snapped at him, not too loud and mad but, enough to seem mad, but I did cross my arms to make it more dramatic.

"Well I'm bored" He simply replied and sighed, I rubbed my face with my hands angrily, I was getting so so annoyed.

"Okay, then what do you want to do" I crossed my legs waiting for Levi to decide on something.

"20 questions," He said while getting comfortable on the couch.

"Okay, you start," I say propping my arm on the armrest of the couch and resting my chin on my hand, looking at the cat figuring my mom had on one of the side tables.

"Are you pissed?" He asked and I could feel his sarcasm, he seemed to enjoy annoying me.

"Yes, and why are you annoying?" I replied still looking at the cat.

"Because I hate watching something for more than three episodes, okay have you ever had a boyfriend?" He rested his arm on the top edge of the couch.

"Yes, did you?" I turned to him, he was so calm, which kinda annoyed me more.

"Nah" well that is weird, I thought he did, did that mean I'll probably be his first boyfriend? if we make it official.

"Well not officially" He added, that made me a bit jealous knowing he messed around, then I was curious as to whom it was.

"Oh" I couldn't say something else, so had been with other guys, so have I but it was weird knowing that.

"Ok, are you a virgin?" He looked at me very tempting, I could tell he was biting his inner lip.

"...Yes, are you?" I scratched the back of my head.

"Nope" Oh my this is awkward, gosh I'm starting to feel embarrassed oddly for some reason I started to feel like prey, just waiting for his predator to take his life because Levi's eyes showed what I believed was lust.

"Did you ever try to lose your virginity? Or are you keeping it till marriage?" Levi got closer, I could feel my blood rushing through every vein in my body, like literally.

"We... I ... Ok yes, but it didn't work, I got scared and he was kinda rushing me back then, it was both same-sex relationships so yeah..." I focused once again on the cat, oh my I didn't notice that creak on his mouth, I'm probably telling mom... Mom... Mom! Oh, and I have to call her!

"Levi I need to give my mom a quick call okay?" He nodded a bit disappointed and I pulled my phone from my jeans pocket, I dialed her number and waited for her to pick me up.

"Hello?" The voice of my dear mother was heard.

"Mom!" I replied a little loud.

"Hey, sweet pea, how you doing?" My mom asked so sweetly, it, made me miss my mom a lot now.