02. Text addict

•Dude it's Levi

•wow you didn't lie, and I assumed it was you duh

I rapidly saved his number under Kort kärlet which means little love in Swedish, ironic huh?

•why would I lie? And why assumed?

•dunno just it's weird, and you said you'll text so yeah 

•how is it weird? And oh

•well... First, we don't usually talk that much I get that we bicker at each other a lot so i 

never thought we would be texting,

 second, we just made out, and third... There is no third :/

• you're so.. Weird btw

•ha ha

•anyway I wanted you to know that...

•you?...

•nothing forget it

•ok...

•wrud?

•just shilling on my couch

•oh, dude I... ok ill just fucken call you

Just before I could reply to his text, my phone violently went off, making it jump from one hand to the other until it fell on the carpet, shit, I grabbed it and answered.
"Hey" I put it on speaker, looking to see if I broke it.
"Hey" My phone survived; his voice on the phone was weird in a way like you know when you think your voice sounds one way because you're so used to listening to yourself  but then you hear recordings and it's like 'i sound like that?!' Levi's voice was somewhat like that only he sounded deeper.
"Don't tell me you betrayed me!" I spat out, joking because I was nervous to speak to him,
"Wait?... Dude what the fuck?!" I heard clear confusion in his voice. 
"You gave my number to an old pedophile that likes gay 17-year-olds how dare you, Levi," I said exaggerating my tone of voice making it sound hurt and ashamed of him.

"Dude, your fucken weird I wouldn't... wait you're gay?" His voice spoke at first mad-confused but now it was all confusion in it, sheaaaat, only certain people know about me being gay, fuck your stupid mouth! I mentally cursed at myself, I look away and wait for him to say something... anything in hopes he would change the subject.
"Hey, are you there?" He called out for me, I sighed.
"Y-yeah, still here" I replied nervously, I swear I'm shitting my pants now, I'm such an idiot, it's not hard to keep your mouth shut but appears to me it is.
"Are you gay?" He asked once more, fuck, no way of getting out of this one.

"YesI'mgay," I said in a rush, but it was clear enough to be understandable.
"Perfect" yeah perfect... WAIT for WHAT?! what does he mean by perfect?! Like perfect, I knew you were?! Or perfect because I won't take girls?! Who am I kidding id never make a move on a girl unless in a joking manner, Perfect what?! My mind is going wild.
"What?" I said in a low groggy voice.
"I said it's perfect you are gay" he replied as if satisfied, that was pissing me off.
"Why?" I ask confused, sitting down and bringing my knees to my chest.
"Because I like you" he answered, my body stiffened and my lower lip quivered, I couldn't believe what I just heard.
"Wow" and I hung up.

"Ok, he said he liked you!" I talk to myself at times... Okay constantly, but it's normal, I think...
"Yes but he could be joking" And I answer myself, things like these are common or I'm bonkers.
"But you know I like him"
"No, we love him"
"Ok, we love him... I love him"
"And we made out with him" I touched my lip remembering how that kiss felt.
"I know" I got up rubbing my face.
"And the way he had me on the lockers" I started to walk in circles.
"Yes I know, and he gave me a ride even if he made me miss the bus" I bit my thumbnail.
"So?" I sighed.
"I don't know" I land on the couch, looking up to the ceiling, my phone goes off once more, I answered without looking.

"Hey?" Who the hell has the timing for this situation.
"Really? you hung up when I told you how I felt?" his voice had a tad of mad, okay it was more than a tad.
"Sorry? But I didn't know how to react" I answered in a low voice, I was confused to death.
"Oh, so I kinda caught you off guard?" I could already picture his fucken smirk.
"Kinda? Dude, you caught me off guard!" I yelled to the other line.
"I don't want nothing Levi" sighing, I took in deep breaths "Or at least I'm not ready now"
"Who was gonna ask?" He answered like a smartass, he fucken didn't.

"Ok so if I'm in the right world, country, state, town, and society if you tell someone you like them, what is more, common to do is ask the other person if they want to go out" was my comeback at his cockiness.

"Yeah but I'm not that common person"
"Of course you're not" I replied sarcastically at him.
"Look if this is getting nowhere I'm just gonna hang up" I sighed and rubbed half of my face.
"Don't! Don't you dare!... I didn't mean I wasn't gonna ask you out... I just thought we should know each other better to date, don't you think?" He sighed, he had a point there, a good one to be honest.
"Ok so do you want to hang out or what?" I asked him, doubting that he wanted to, there was a small minute of silence, then he answered my question.

"Sure, ill pick you up tomorrow ok?" He said in a calmer tone.
"At the tracks?" I asked.
"At the tracks" He assured me, I nodded.
"Ok, what time? Because I'd like some extra time of sleep" I like sleeping, at any chance I get I will sleep,
"What time do you normally wake up?"
"Well I set one alarm at 5:35 am so I can snooze till 6, and normally leave my house around, six fifty-something, the bus lady is crazy I never know when she'll come so I'm always early" I vastly explained to him my transportation routine.
"Be at the tracks around 7:30 ok?"
"That seems perfect to me, thank you by the way," I said with true gratitude.
"No prob" I heard a noise in the background but ignored it.
"So... What are you doing?" He asked changing the subject.

"Homework" I lied and made an ugly face at the thought of it, I had forgotten about my homework, delightful.
"I forgot about my homework well, at least, my Spanish one" I sighed dramatically, I heard him 'tsk' at me, I rolled my eyes at his bad tsking habit.

_

We talked about school for a while like how he is a track star and whatnot, and how I'm in the theater and some other things we like; that we lost track of time, but soon I realized it was about to be 6 pm, so maybe we had been talking on the phone for like 2 hours and mom would be arriving in like half an hour.

"Okay, my mom is about to come home from work, and ill clean my room and do homework and catch up on my tv shows if I have the energy," I told him my complicated tasks of the day, that may be a good 99.99% of cleaning my room will be hiding my shit under my bed or my closet.
"Alright, ill text you later" he promised.
"ok ill be hanging up," I said knowing now he didn't like hanging up.
"Ok" I hung up the phone.
The moment I hung up a few seconds later a new text was to be seen.

•By the way I text a lot.

•Text addict