06.To fast, or is it?

At 5th period the bell rung, telling us our torture was over for about 50 minutes, the glorious lunchtime. I grabbed my stuff and rushed my way out of biology, trying to see if Mrs, Griffin would forget about my due assignments.
"Mr. Rush come here" Busted... Mrs. Griffin called me, I went towards her desk and gave a small smile.
"yes?" She looked up from some papers, sighing and looking quite disappointed and done.
"Why don't I see your name here," She said, I forgot to do the package, more so because I let Eren copy what I advanced he probably turned it in while mine isn't finished, fuck you Eren I'll see with what stupid excuse he would give me you'll pay fucken pretty eyes, Jaeger.
"It's not?" She sighed, I knew goddamn why, it's because I tend to forget to turn in my work, okay most of my work, but in my defense, I do them I just forget to turn them in.
"No. And I want them and two more that are also missing, by tomorrow it is your last chance" I nodded and she gave me a sticky note with the assignments, I nodded but checked my binder to see if some of them were there and matter of fact some were out of the five I was missing three was in there, I handed them over to her and she just shook her head annoyed of my weird habits.

"I think the others are either in my locker or in my other binders I'll find them and bring them tomorrow" she nodded and motioned her hand for me to leave while she was going over my papers, I rushed to my locker and to my delightful surprise Levi was there, he looked so handsome just standing there with his back laid on my locker, he looked up and saw me and gave me a small smile.
"You took too long," He said while grabbing my books so I can open my locker.
"Well, it seems I didn't do some work and I just had them in my binder well some of them..." I opened the locker and started to put my books away and I noticed a container.
"Oh! Gosh, I can't believe it!" I got excited knowing my best girlfriend made me food.
"What?" Levi looked inside and saw the container and got it, I put my last things up and saw him open it.
"Levi! Mikasa gave it to me!" I complained much childlike.
"It smells good, its..." I crossed my fingers on hope for Japanese food.
"Some sort of Asian shit" as he smelled it again while making a 'not bad' face.
"It is not shit" I took the container and smelled it, it smelt like heaven.
"It is my best friend cooking" I grabbed the chopsticks taped to the top and started eating, it was curry, and gosh did she know how to make it.
"So" I swallowed the food I had in my mouth.
"Where are we going?"
"To my truck" I nodded and started walking to the parking lot, placed the chopsticks in my mouth and grabbed my phone, and gave Mikasa a text to thank her.

•Who is the Love of my life?

•Me? Who am I kidding it is me!

•Yes! Thank you for the curry! Love you!

•Your welcome! And where
Are you? thought you were eating with us?

•Im going to Levi's truck
I'll tell you later okay?

•Sure... Be careful!  

•Mikasa! And thanks love u

•Me more :)

By the time I placed my phone in my back pocket, Levi's truck was in sight, we walked towards it he unlocking it, I opened the door and a heatwave struck, I left the door open so the heat can minimize then entered and sat, my butt kinda got burn because of stupid leather seats but soon got used to it.

"So" Trying to make a conversation, and felt bad that only I was eating, so I offered him some curry and motion him to eat, he took a piece of meat with the chopsticks and neared them to his mouth, he ate it and started chewing, I continued eating in silence but still sharing my food, of course, sharing is caring.
Levi pulled out a water bottle from his bag and drank from it, then he offered me water and gave three large gulps.
"I think you know I take naps right?" I nodded then he pulled a pillow from below the seat, I stared at him and chuckled.
"What?" he asked as if he did something wrong.
"Nothing" Levi laid on his side and he nudge my side with his foot, I looked at him and he patted the place next to him, the very small space next to him, I put the empty container on the floor, and soon followed his action and laid with him, he pulled me close, so I wouldn't fall, the seats were not meant to lay on, but Levi didn't give a crap, he just held me tight, he did turn on the air so we wouldn't melt in here, then placed his chin above my head with me cuddling into his chest, I could smell his cologne, it was hypnotizing, but I could also smell his detergent also, combined the smell was pleasant very... Homey like, as a home or so; lost in thought Levi started to caress my face, and I started to feel sleepy.
"This is nice," I said in a muffle since I was still held close to his chest.
"It is" His voice vibrated in his chest, his heart beating was so calm, yet I could tell he was a tad nervous, I felt like a baby in a way safe, just knowing you're protected and nothing bad happening made me fall somewhat asleep, well kind of meditating like I could hear stuff, but I was relaxing, hearing Levi lightly snore, made my day, it was so adorable, he kept me close, one hand was behind my head and the other placed on my waist, I wrapped my arm around Levi.
It's perfect to be like this, I couldn't imagine anything better than this, and as ironic as it might seem, someone interrupted our gentile slumber.
"Levi! Short stack!" There was a loud banging on the window above our head, Levi groaned,  feeling his groan of annoyance resonating, I chucked knowing who it was, Hanji Zoe. Levi placed his hand above my ear and made pressure I was confused but then understood by his next action. 

"Fuck off! Let me sleep!" Levi yelled from the top of his lungs, she only laughed, I got up to only to be pulled back.
"Oh, my mitochondria! Who is that!" I helped myself up propping myself on my elbow.
"Hey Zoe" I waved at her.
"Oh my oh my! I can't believe this!" She pressed her face against the window glass, suddenly Levi got up.
"You are placing your shit on my window!"
"Hahaha" her laugh against the glass made it fog, Levi was annoyed, I could take in her craziness but apparently, Levi couldn't, even though she is his friend.
"Ok! I'll leave you alone! Bye!" And with that she left, Levi laid down again and dragging me down with him.
"She will pay," He said in such a tone of seriousness, that it might have scarred me, just a bit.
"Levi doesn't say such stuff, just sleep" I hugged him real tight, he seemed to enjoy my actions, we reassumed our sleep, I could feel myself drift into sweet slumber now, never did I think I would sleep so well in so little time...

 Levi's phone went off, he had set it up so we had 7 minutes to get inside of the school we might have slept like 30 minutes, I stretched my limbs and gave a small yawn, after Levi placed his pillow under the seat he passed me the container while turning off the engine, we got off, he locked his truck and stood beside me, I laughed at his 'bed head' and ruffled and fixed his hair since it was flat on one side, then it was now me who grabbed his hand intertwined our fingers.
"What would Hanji want?" I asked Levi, while he was still passing his hands through his hair.
"I don't know, maybe a new fucken science shit" he yawn wide and big covering his mouth with his fist, and passed the yawn to me so I yawned also.
"You're cute" I heard Levi say, I felt embarrassed by his words.
"Me? Ha! I'm the sexiest shit that my mother could give birth to" I said in a cocky tone, Levi chuckled, and kissed my neck.
"Course you are" A  few more steps and we were inside the school building, we walked to my locker and Levi let go of our hands to kiss me, I responded to his kiss, but it was interrupted by the bell.
"Got to go, I'll wait for you here ok?" I nodded and he gave me a peck before leaving, maybe Levi and I were taking things too fast but it was odd that it didn't feel rushed nor I felt pressured, I just hoped what we are starting never ends... shit I need to hurry before I'm late to history.