I'm Not Her. Chpt 1

Start from the beginning

*flashback*

just a normal day hangin with my boy. When I got there he pulled me into a hug and dragged me into the basement. He went over to the tv and put black opps in the machine and handed me a controller. As I was about to sit down he ran and slid underneath where I was falling. I ended up on his lap his arms wrapped around mine so he could use his controller in front of me. My arms being shorter were inside of his; I kicked his sorry butt.

*end*

I cringed at the memory actually kind of shaking as I stood up throwing my things in the trash and exiting the cafateria before Lydia's voice could call my name out to ask where it was that I was going.

Stiles pov

"So how's the bite has it hurt at all today? Is there any blood? Please tell me there's no blood?"

"Stiles chill there's no more blood, but I still can't believe what happened last night, you should have never left me alone you dick."

I laughed at Scott as he turned around looking at Brooke talking to Tyler Shields when he looked back at the table he shook his head.

"Man I really think I screwed up with her, she doesn't want to talk to me doesn't look at me. I mean I couldn't have done that much damage. could I?"

Scott questioned me

"I don't know Scott she took it pretty hard, and the worst thing is you knew. Everyone told you and you still didn't listen."

Scott looked down at his hands making fists "Stiles I can't deal with this right now, I don't want to, I shouldn't have to."

I nodded half heartedly as I tuned him out.

"I mean I'm going to make first line this year, you and me, we will become popular. I can feel it."

Scott said as I just laughed.

"Dude you and I both know Brooke is the closest thing you and I will ever get to being popular."

He glared at me looking back at Brooke's table.

"Well you see that girl over there Stiles?"

I nodded as he pointed to the new girl Allison

"I met her today she is really nice and I think she might be into me too. I'm going to try for her."

I just shook my head

"So your just going to get with her?" I ask

"No, I actually care about Allison's feelings, like I said she seems like a nice girl."

I rolled my eyes at him

"What Stiles?"

"Well Scott I mean, you didn't even care about your best friends feelings how are you going to keep her feelings

sa-a-afe...... oh shit." I stood up leaving the cafateria after Brooke as I saw her turn the sharp corner exiting the doors.

Brooke's pov

I went outside into the courtyard and sat down against a tree as I ran a hand through my hair.

*flashback

"Brooke!!! How in the hell did you beat me" Scott yelled clearly pissed I was capable of beating him at a video game.

He tackled me so I was under him on the couch. I looked at him deep into his eyes, he leaned forward so we were closer

"I let you win Brookie"

I could feel his breath on my cheeks as he leaned even closer so our noses touched I took a deep shallow breath

"Ok McCall whatever you sa-"

And then he came even closer.

*end*

I felt two hands rest on me pulling me into them. My eyes were closed tight as I fought back the urge to just start balling. I still hadn't opened my eyes to verifie who it was but by the sent of his sweatshirt and the feel of the grip his hands had on me, I knew it was Stiles. When he held me it was different then Scott, not in a bad way but when Stiles held me he held me lightly, like I was glass that could shatter if his arms fastened around my shoulders too tightly.

"Bro-bee tell me what's wrong."

He said brushing the hair from my face

I hugged him tighter. Thinking of the nick name he had for me, it was what my dad used to call me when I was little

'Bro' being the first three letters of my first name and 'bee' being my middle name. Usually I hate when Stiles calls me that and I would usually protest because of the green cartoon charecter with the same name and due to the fact it made me feel childish; but right now it just conforted me.

I took a shaky breath before telling him about what I think was going on with Scott and Allison and he told me what he knew about his dads newest case and how Scott got hurt. We made plans for today after practice and then Stiles walked me to my class.