I'm Not Her. Chpt 1

All rights go to the creator of teen wolf I just own my new character Brooke Martin!
Hey guys sooooo this is my new story I hope you all enjoy vote comment read on!!! Love you all

-Hailey

Xoxoxo

"Brooke it's ok don't worry"

Lydia said as I walked through the hallway with a pissed off look on my face I can't believe my journalism teacher failed me again I put so much work into that class.

As we walked down to lunch the other girls filtered in behind us as I said some quick hellos before turning back around to face Lydia, who was talking to a girl i'd never seen before.

"Yup Allison just come meet us there when you're done!"

Lydia said as the girl nodded and walked ahead of us. then I was shouldered into a locker as someone passed through, of course it was him. I mean OF COURSE. He was staring at that girl, I mean it looked like he was following her. What the hell is going on?

"Watch where the fuck you're going"

I shouted

Scott turned around

"Jeez Brookie what's wrong with you?"

He questioned rudely as I inwardly cringed at his old nick name for me.

"I mean I would tell you..."

I laughed, kind of a depressed laugh to be honest and continued

"But it's not like you'd actually care"

He looked hurt by my words, as a wave of realization swept over him he looked down at the floor and kept walking.

That ladies and gentleman was Scott McCall I just sassed out, I know about all his secrets, his fears, his dreams and aspirations. Although it's not like he really cares anyways.

I used to be Scott's best friend. Well Scott and Stiles' best friend. Stiles still talks to me, matter of fact Stiles and I are about as close as it gets. Oh and of course there is my sister the infamous Lydia Martin but hey I'm her equal at this school we are the twins with the highest Iq's and according to my sister best looks in the building. We are twins but we are faternal even though we act the same sometimes.

Lydia looked at me squeezing my shoulder,

"You know there are soooooo many hot guys on the lacross team Scott can not be the only one your intrested in. "

I glared at Lydia

"That was a one time thing"

I said looking at her.

"I'm not at all intrested in that overly perky boy."

I closed my eyes and thought 'yes you are Brooke don't lie to yourself.' But I'm not lying to myself I said a fresh start this year and that's what I'm going to get.

As we got into the lunch room I saw Stiles and Scott sitting at their table. I waved lightly at Stiles ignoring Scott while He glared daggers at me. Scott then turned to face Stiles who sat opposite of him most likely glaring daggers at him when a goofy smile spread across his face and he waved back at me.

I sat down next to my sister as a couple lacross boys pushed at eachother as they sat around us. Jackson on Lydia's right with me on her left, and a bunch of random jocks on my left. Even though all the boys were trying to make small talk with me I couldn't help but only notice the brown haired girl who was sitting parallel to Lydia. She was pretty, long brown hair, fair clear skin. No wonder Lydia offered to have her sit with us. After that I zoned out and all I could think of was Scott.