"I couldn't," I said, shaking my head. "Whenever I see your initials on my shoulder, for some reason, it sets off a big wave in my heart. I felt like the tattoo has a meaning in my life." Ever so slowly, I smiled at him and looked him deeply in the eye. "And in the end, you proved me right."

I could see the surprise flickered in his eyes. From being so intense, Taehyung dropped his head in relief. And before I could say anything, he engulfed me in a hug. His muscles feathered against me.

"Tae, what's wrong?" I returned his hug and patted his back. I thought he was just trying to tease me, but the way he's acting right now, I didn't have any words for it. He looked so fragile as he buried his face in my neck.

Did he have a weird dream again? I wondered. He once had a dream about me going out on a date with a blonde guy, and he ended up dyeing his hair blonde. I hope the red suit didn't have anything to do with his nightmare.

"I'll see you soon," he said, kissing me on the cheek and leaving the room in a hurry. I stood there, feeling puzzled more than ever. See me soon?

For the next twenty minutes, I decided to shake the curiosity away and diligently worked against the clock, prepping Namjoon and Hoseok with their stage outfit before the time ran out. Occasionally, I also noticed the two boys kept exchanging glances with secretive smiles.

"Today will be a big day." Namjoon rubbed his palms together and looked at me through the mirror, his smile deepened, showing his dimples.

"Sure it is. I'm sure you guys will do great for the concert," I said, didn't ponder much on it, and smiled at both of them. Once again, they nodded and laughed.

"Jinhee, Seonghyun is asking you to fix Taehyung's outfit. Hurry!" Haejong unnie suddenly called for me, the frown in her expression alarmed me.

"What?" My eyes widened in panic, and I looked at the time. Fifteen minutes before their concert began.

It was by instinct, I quickly turned on my heel and ran towards the stage. Adrenaline rushed through my body as I could feel a sensation of increased strength. I knew it. I knew he's going to cause some trouble. Aish!

Before I could push aside the stage curtain, I was taken by surprise when a stagehand came over to mic me, thread it under my red cardigan, and clipped the receiver to the back of my white jeans.

"W-wait, you are mistaken! I don't need these–"

My sentence was cut off because the stagehand slightly gave me a push, and I stumbled forward and found myself standing on the stage. Everything was dark, I couldn't see anything.

"T-taehyung, where are you?" Just when I carefully took a step forward, a spotlight shone on me, making me squint my eyes in response.

When my vision was finally able to adjust to the light, my mouth fell open wordlessly when I saw there was a pathway decorated with roses and candles on the stage. It took me a moment to process my surroundings until I saw another spotlight at the end of the pathway. All I could hear was the hard pounding of my heart when I realized Taehyung was standing under the light, wearing the red suit that I handed to him a moment ago.

"T-taehyung? What's all this?" I was in a daze as I followed the trail of roses and candles that was leading me toward the good-looking man in a red suit.

"Jinhee-ah, I've been waiting so long for this moment," he said over the microphone, which seemed to echo his deep voice throughout the entire stage, "I've imagined this many times in my mind, and I've been dreaming about it . . ."