41 | Propose Day

"Um... Jinhee, I need a red suit."

I was fixing on Jimin's belt when I saw Taehyung approaching me in an odd stance, it was like he was guilty of something. It was one hour before the Bang Bang Con live, and Taehyung making an unexpected request at this hour didn't help with my nerves at all.

"As you can see, I'm pretty much preoccupied here, Tae. Ask someone else to help you out with that," I said, now focusing on fixing a checkered jacket on Jimin.

I noticed a smirk tucked on the side of Jimin's lips for a brief second before Taehyung let out a frustrated groan.

"I have! I went to Haejong noona but she didn't even spare me a glance. While Micha completely ignores me." He whined out and pouted like a little kid in front of me.

"Well, probably that's because according to the setlist, the first song is Dope, and your stage outfit is definitely not a red suit," I explained calmly to him with a thin smile. "Is there something on my face?" I asked Jimin because he was laughing internally right now, and it's creeping me out.

"No, nothing." Jimin waved his hands off and showed his eye-smile at me.

"Okay, you are done," I said, patting his shoulder.

"Yes, ma'am!" Jimin saluted me playfully before he darted off to the door. I eyed him askance, but it didn't last long when Taehyung blocked my view.

"Next, me! A red suit, please." I rolled my eyes when he kept insisting on the outfit of his choice.

"I can't give you that, Tae. Or else the color won't match with the others." I crossed my arms and gave him a firm look.

"I'm not going to wear it during the live show," he said, pleading me with his puppy eyes. "You can give me both, the red suit and my stage outfit. I promise I won't cause you any trouble."

"Are you sure?" I frowned at him. After seeing Jimin grinning like a Cheshire cat a minute ago, for some reason, I kinda knew they were up to something no good.

"Promise!" He took out my pinky finger and intertwined them with his by himself. Then, he showed me his rectangle smile, and at that moment, I knew I didn't have a choice but to cave in to his request.

"Okay... Wait here." I sighed in defeat and went into the wardrobe room to take out his stage outfit. Then, I picked out a button-down white shirt, a red blazer, and red pants.

"Is this fine with you?"

His brown eyes scrutinized the outfit before he let out a smile. "It's perfect."

"Good."

I was about to start helping Namjoon with his outfit when Taehyung held my wrist, stopping me from walking away.

"Jinhee-ah, I've been meaning to ask you something," he said, his voice suddenly turning serious, so I looked up at him in wonder.

He checked the door, looking nervous even though no one was looking our way.

"What is it?" I asked gently.

Taehyung finally faced me and held onto both of my shoulders, he licked his bottom lips a few times before his gaze landed on me, and this made me shrink back a little. He's too close.

"Why didn't you erase the tattoo?"

Upon hearing his inquiry, I just blinked in surprise as I didn't expect him to question about the ink that represented our love for each other. I remembered back in New York when I lied to him that I had removed the tattoo. Was he mad about that? Judging by the way he looked right now, he seemed like he's searching for something in my eyes.