18 | Secret Gift

"Have you been missing me, Jinhee?"

Still spellbound in my spot, I saw Taehyung slowly let out a teasing smile at me and brushed my cheeks ever so gently. His touch was soft as feathers, yet it was enough to spark the tingling sensation in my stomach.

Blood rushed up to my cheeks, and I saw his perfectly-sculptured lips stretched even wider, as though he could see through the magical effect that he had cast upon me.

Oh God, what's in the Heaven name is happening here?

I wanted to ask why the boys were here, but then it seemed like it would only come out stupid. Because at this moment, I only realized I was the one who entered into their premise—the Big Hit Entertainment.

How did this happen? For the love of God, I didn't have a slight clue either.

Before I could pose a question, I was surprised when Gayoung unnie tore Taehyung's hand from me and slightly knocked his head with a rolled magazine that appeared out of nowhere.

"The only thing that you'll be missing is your head, Taehyung. Hands off her," Gayoung unnie warned as she put up a protective hand in front of me.

"Woah. Easy, noona. Easyy." Taehyung drawled out playfully and held out a defensive hand to calm Gayoung unnie down. While Namjoon and Jin smiled sheepishly and took two steps backward from the fiery noona that they seemed to get along with.

"And I said her name is Kwon Mia. Why did you guys call her with a different name? Don't be rude now..." Gayoung unnie crossed her arms and gave the boys a disapproved look.

At that moment, the boys slowly exchanged a look at each other before every each of them fidgeted out an awkward movement, not knowing how to explain the complication of the situation.

"Noona, what do you mean that she's our new stylist?" The chirpy Hoseok asked, trying to chase away the awkward silence.

"She just had an interview with Bang PD-nim. And he passed her, like in within seconds. Isn't she amazing?" Gayoung unnie let out a proud smile at me, one of her arms found its way circling over my shoulder.

Upon hearing that revelation, the boys looked momentarily surprised as they landed their gazes on me. And soon after, the bright side of the group along with Taehyung flashed me a warm smile that looked like it had a hidden meaning behind it. While on the dark side, they remained silent. Their expression wrapped with nothing but a pained, gloomy aura.

"Yeah, she's always been amazing with her charms..." Taehyung uttered out in his deep voice, his dark brown eyes cemented on me longer than it was necessary that I began to feel nervous under his strong gaze.

"Wait. Why did you guys sound like you already know Mia?" Gayoung unnie asked as she looked at the boys in perplexion, and then she shifted her eyes towards me.

Still wrapped in her embrace, I couldn't help but gulp inaudibly at the ongoing conversation. The boys planted a long, meaningful stare at me before I saw Namjoon scratched the back of his neck, indicating the start of his speech. They wouldn't tell anything to Gayoung unnie, would they?

"Actually, Gayoung noona... We all know both Mia and Jinhee..."

With every word he revealed out, the uncomfortable sensation in my stomach insisted on, making it harder to breathe even an ounce of air.

"But as for Jinhee..." Jin slowly continued as he flickered a careful gaze on me.

"She's our–"