Chapter 45

Niall Horan

Where are you ?! I have been trying to reach you !" Louis shouts through the receiver , god this boy has so many issues . And wasn't he the one giving me silent treatment?

"Get your ass to the Bethany Hospital ,around the corner!-"

My heart raises as I cut him "Why ?! What happened !!?"

"Jesus! Let me talk idiot ! Its Harry ....got in a fight -" before he can continue I cut the call.

My heart is beating wildly as I connect the dots . Harry was here , he was here. and he got into a fight , with Michael . And Michael beat him up.

I turn around but stop , I will get raped by him . Shaking my head I decide to go to the hospital , I need to see Harry.

I run , silent tears rolling down my eyes.I will bury Michael with my bare hands if any thing , I mean anything happens to Harry .

Oh god ! They had a fight about me !

Oh god ! What have I done !

Harry is injured , he is never injured . He is in the hospital , he never is injured .

The more I think the more I can feel my heart ache.

I need to see him.

I finally reach at Bethany Hospital
my mind still running , sweat dripping from my forehead . I run
to the reception desk slamming my hand on the table to get the girl's attention.

Thousands of thoughts are running through my head , about Harry.

I hope he is fine , I hope nothing has happened to him. I can never get over if something does happened to him. The more I think about it the more I feel as if it is my fault.

Harry must know , he must know I was with Michael. Oh my god , I can't ...

"I want to see Harry Styles, H- he just got here. I -  I want to see him .. I want to seem him, pl-please " I plead , joining my palms as I have my meltdown. At this point I am crying touching my head to the desk.

Someone moves me and I look as the receptionist gives me a sympathetic smile as she says "He is in 203 , go straight to the right and up by the elevator, third door on the left."

Adrenaline courses through me as i nod and practically run towards the lift. I murmur as I press button to the life which seems to be stuck on fourth floor. I press it one time and again.

An elderly lady in the wheelchair comes next to me and I remove my hand from the button , my eyes glued to the screen above.

I can feel my eyes sting by tears and I know my eyes are probably red by now. 

Please be alright

Please be alright

I dont know what I will do without him

The elevator finally arrives and I get in fast without giving other chance to even come out. People look at me annoyed but I pay them no mind as I quickly press the button to my floor.

I wait with bated breathe as the elevator moves up. As the first ding is heard and the doors start to open I am already out the door , to my left searching for the room.

I see Liam on his cellphone in the passage pacing probably talking to someone. I slow down as I meet his eyes , he seems tensed and that only makes me sob a little.