Chapter 27

Unedited

Harry Styles

I was rushing towards my car pushing past people walking on the sideline. As Niall and Louis were doing their little project date I decided to spend some time with my brother Liam . He would be the only one boyfriend free as his is with my. I mean my Niall , he is not my boyfriend , more like my best friend. The thought still pains me a little but I know I have to get over it. I have promised myself to enjoy the time I have with him and not think about future.

I havent said anything to anybody about my arrangement with Niall.God knows what they will think ,especially Liam who will just go on and on about how is it not right and someone is going to get hurt.PFF, like I don't already know , I am very well aware of the consequences with this. But I have choosed to ignore them .Nothing good comes in thinking and sulking over this thoughts which I anyways find myself doing a lot like now.

So Liam and I decided to go to the mall nearby and enjoy some food . We were having fun zooming through the mall and just chilling until Niall's one small message. The power he has over me is unimaginable as I practically dropped the butterscotch I was eating from my hand and I am running right now to my car without even warning Liam .Just a wave for a goodbye and I was dashing through the crowd of people.

I am not even ashamed to admit this power he has over me .As his simple message

" Come on Hazzy, come home" was enough for me.

So here I am pedalling the car fast although I know my princess would be sitting on the couch sipping his favourite tea. God knows why he loves tea but he does.

I hear my phone go off and I pick it up without checking my caller id .

"Harry is everything alright ? Why did you ran out without a word ?" Liam's stressed voice made me curse silently .

"Sorry Liam , its just emergency .Niall wants me you see, forgot to tell you" I hear him sigh , I had to tell him emergency ,he cant know how far gone I am .

"Okay , something I should be concerned about ?" I chuckle , leave it to Liam always playing big brother to me .

"Nooo , I am fine . Louis must be on the way ,Niall said he just left" I hear him chuckle and say quick bye .

I kept the phone entering our parking lot. I don't know why but since the arrangement I am always more excited to see Niall than I was before.Not that I was never excited , I was .
~~

Entering the house I called Niall the usual way we do , but this time the words "Honey ! I am home "and the reply "Babe  in here "_ meant something more . The warmth that sipped in my heart was all because of that beautiful Irish voice calling me as simple endearment as babe , yet it felt like a melody to my ears , like I was meant to be called babe by him.

There was a slight bounce in my steps as I went inside my room . The room is were Niall spents most of his time now a days and I am not complaining .I wanted to ask him why not his room , why he finds my room to lay down or do his homework .Sex we had in both of our rooms , there was no preference but 'hang out' was in my room.

I will not lie , sometimes it felt like we are married and I am coming home to my husband . Most people would be scared about fantasizing this things about their crush but not me. The thought of us being married and one day I get to call him my husband doesn't scare me at all . It enlightens me , it makes me want to dance on the table top and scream from the rooftop.

I am aware of my deep infatuation towards Niall and the slowly the liking is turning into something deep , something I dare not say aloud. Not because I am scared , no that is the farthest possibility . It is more because it is true good to be true.