Chapter 02

Harry Styles

After dropping Louis off at Liam's I made my way to my apartment. Parking the car I checked the clock 8 o'oclock , Niall must be awake by now. I get out of the car not before taking the parcel I got for us , from Starbucks. While coming I thought to get Niall's favourite Choco Mocha , gosh I'm so whipped , I sighed.

I enter the lobby and then the elevator , yes we have one
in our building. Big thanks to our mom's because our apartment is on 6th floor and I am in no mood to ever climb up , those many stairs everyday of my life . Call me lazy , but who cars ? I don't .

I walk up to our flat and turn the key in , pushing open the door I jump inside , failing my hands one with keys and other holding our parcel and dramatically called " Honey ! I am home !"I sigh , hearing no reply while thinking if I could actually call him that in real.

I call again " Honey ! Niall I'm home !" I laugh lightly at the end blushing to the roots . I always call like this coming home and Niall will peek up from behind some wall and will call back with " Here babe !" And then we both will laugh.

Well Niall will laugh at the silliness of it all and I do to cover  by obvious blush that spreads on my cheeks every damn time.

I place our drinks on the kitchen tabled and pout not finding him there. Must be gone for classes, I think opening my coffee. But as I am about to take a sip I realise, today is Wednesday, that means we both have afternoon lectures. 

A knowing look comes to my face and I tip toe towards Niall's bedroom .  See our mother's ,both mine and his wanted us to stay in an apartment at the start of the college. First we were adamant on getting dorm too! But Niall being Niall , backs out as he was scared of having to room with some stranger and didn't want to live near anywhere that smell like pot. and who was I to loose a chance of keeping Niall all to myself . I  don't want him in any kind of bad company ,he is too innocent and away from any boys or girls possible.

So our mothers began looking for a small apartment for us to stay and found this. It was fairly good for both us ,  nice living room and adjoint kitchen which had sufficient supplies for us to cook daily food. There was two bathroom. And a single toilet , yeah slightly inconvienent. Also , we had two bedrooms which were side by side. Not that I mind sharing one with Niall but having room to yourself is good , makes me feel important and give us sense of freedom as silly as that sounds.

I open the door to Niall's room softly , not wanting to make any noise in case he wakes up. I see a small lump on the big square bed and small snores the only sound in the otherwise silent room. I kneel on the bed on my fours , I push myself towards the bed and search for Niall's face in the sheets he was cocooned into.

As I pushed the sheets  from his face he turns around taking me by surprise. I lay down on my side my legs aligned with him as I push the sheets all way down his face. His breathes puffs out on my face as I am near to him .  I can't help but be near , I am like a moth to the fire. He makes me feel so many things all the damn time even when he is asleep. His cheeks are flush pink as his fingers pops out of the sheets followed by his hand and then the next thing I know he has his one arm on my waist as he pulls me in. He then pushes forward his arm on my waist , pulling me into him.

"Hey" I say involentarily word coming out of my mouth as I push his blonde fringe fallen out of his quiff. A smile grazes his lips and my heart melts at the site.

Don't kiss him , don't kiss him. He is your best friend , your bloody best friend.