Chapter 11

Harry Styles

As Niall started telling what he wanted me to 'know' about him. The first thing that came to my mind is what the hell is this that I don't know about him ? What is he hiding from me?

I am getting curious by the second , my mind blank as I cant come up with anything . But as he continues things became clear. Don't tell me he is in a relationship with that ugly Stella ?!!! God! I am not ready to hear this , they will walk holding hands and kiss , bitch and I have to endure all of it ?!!!

I try to look calm and stay too atleast for him as I can see him getting worked up about it. I want to pull him into my arms before he goes into a panic attack but I want to hear him out first.

"And then ...ummm..at the party when I accidently saw Liam and Louis , I .....it was clear and I don't know how to say this." He laughs and I am confused as hell , what does Lilo has to do with Stella ?!Lilo ? ya made that up , smart aren't I ?

Okay , back to topic . What the fuck is he going on about ?

"Niall , just tell me." He nods and gulps down , I watch his adam's apple bobbing up and down . God! Could he be anymore hot !

"Harry , promise me you will not hate me ." Now he is scaring me and I just say that. I go to hold his hand but he pulls them away and I pout at that . He wrings his hand together before rubbing them on his ear and nearly shouts making me blink for two seconds.

" I am gay !"

Wait ?! What ?!

He leaves a loud breathe looking at me from under his lashes and he is so cute , I just wanna kiss him.

Wait did he just said he is gay ? Am I dreaming ? No , I can't be. I pinch myself and scream slightly . Nope not a dream .

His eyes start to well up and in matter of seconds he is scrambling out of the blankets. I want to so facepalm myself right now, great way to go Harry ! Could have responded to him before being dreamy. Poor babe ,thinks I hate him .

I reach for his hand making him stop and words are out of my mouth before I can stop

"I am gay too" Niall freezes and then turns to me anger showing of his face.

"You could have just said you hate me Harry. There was no need to make fun of me like this ." And my eyes widen at that and I quickly rush forward .

Before he can get up I crawl towards him at the edge of the bed , sheets twisting underneath my knees.

"No no no I could never hate you Niall ." I cup his cheeks pulling him towards me . His eyes are wary and I continue " I just , I am gay Niall , have been since as long as I can remember . I just didn't tell you cause I thought I will loose you . But now you said and it just came out."

We both laugh at my words as his hands hold mine on his cheek as he looks upto me. I want to confess my love towards him , I am desperate but I know now is not the time . He might be gay but he is not interested in me and will never be. But right now , he needs me.

So , I push my feelings aside as I pull him over to the head of the bed . I am back in my positions legs folded Indian style and Niall is in front of me on his knees ( AN : not what you guys are thinking dirty lil perverts).

"Okay , I am not exactly gay but more of a bi" I say clearing my throat as we settle in a peaceful silence . Niall nods his head at my statement not saying a word.

" I am here for you Ni , always and now you know about me too." I smile and see him laugh. I relax as he calms a little. I pull him on top of me , as he is now sitting on my lap .

"Haz , so now that you know I am gay . It is okay to pull me on you, hun?" he says being his sassy cute self , cocking his eyebrow little and I couldn't help but giggle.

I pull him into me more feeling suddenly confident and my cheeky self as I reply " Maybe . I don't think you will mind."

"I want to be angry at you Harry that you didn't tell me sooner but I know where you were coming from ." he says , shuffling around before finally relaxing into me.

We are almost chest to chest , my hands on his waist as his are on my shoulder. And this position is so sexy and damn , he is so close I can smell the familiar vanilla scent of his .

I hum in response as I let him talk

"I am scared Haz." He says suddenly , his voice so low it was barily audible . I push the blonde fringes of his forehead as I cock my head to the side .

"Don't be . I am here now and we are in this together." He smiles his bright toothy smile and leans to kiss my cheek and nose.

"Thanks Haz."he says before slumming into me . I brush my hands on his back as I ask one thing that was being playing in my mind ever since he confessed.

"So you were saying , you realized when you saw Liam and Louis doing it . Does it mean my lil nialler got rock hard." I teased him and heard a gasp coming from down. And before I know it he is hitting me in the chest , awww , he is so cute thinking he is hurting me when I feel as if feathers are being thrown at me.

"hey!" I say amused as he looks at me scrambling on me , geez , now I will be the one hard.

"You dirty cheeky little..." I laugh at his cute little insult as he slaps me some more. I grab his arm stopping him " It is truth , isn't it?"

And on que he goes red , tomato red and I cant help but think about him watching Lilo and becoming hard.

He looks shyly at me as I rub his red hot cheeks , face cheeks guys "Aww my Nialler."

"Hazz"

"Niiii"

"Stoppp" I cant help but laugh at that as he pouts and I can't help but peck him on his lips lightly. And this is the second time I am doing it , the first when we were little , and I am all smiles as I know now doing this will not be a problem.

He brighten ups if that is even possible before pecking me lightly too , his soft lips lightly brushing mine almost missing them.

He turns around and sets up the fallen laptop and pushes back in my chest as he says "So let's start from the beginning."

***

Cute Narry darling's . I love there mushyness !