Chapter 18

Third Person 's POV

"Haz , are you going to f*uck me now ?" Niall said as he walked towards the bed in just his long sleeve white shirt and underwear as per the rule . He was slightly shy to be this under- dressed in front of Harry but when Harry removed his shirt he was okay . At least they were in this together and equally half clothed.

He stood in front of Harry at the  edge of the bed a he asked the question unashamed because it was him who wants this right , then why to be shy about it.

"No Niall I am not " at Harry's answer he was shocked . He watched Harry as he went about the room picking up their clothes and putting them on one of the laundry bins at the corner. Niall's eyes were following Harry's every move. It would be a lie if he said he didnt find Harry attractive, because he did , a lot . He unconsciously licked his lips at the site of Harry's abs glistening in the light . He cant wait to see them glisten in his sweat .

The thought itself mad him shuddered as he took a sit at the edge of the bed pulling up his leg so that he was sitting cross legged . 

"Hun? Why ?" He asked Harry confused tilting his head at one side . Because wasn't this the reason they made this arrangement, for them to f*uck , no strings attached .
The look he was giving Harry made him want to jump the blonde twink and ravish him senseless . But Harry was a thoughtful guy and he knew Niall is innocent who was new to this . He didnt want to spoil him yet and wanted to do this thing the  right way .

Dumping all his clothes in the hamper he turned to Niall and the sight of him made his insides burned with lust . He looked at the sexy boy in front of him still innocent , untouched and so pure , that Harry cant wait to devoured . Because at the end Harry wanted him since forever , wanted him under him , wanted him to be his . And although Niall was not his yet , may never be his yet he wanted to take this chance - a chance to show Niall that he can be the one the blue eyed angel could give his heart to. He wanted to be the one the boy will give his heart to .

"Because I am not going to take  your virginity now Ni ,  we can do other stuff " He said with a clear non - argumental voice as he stood in front of the boy .

"Other stuff ? Like ...by hand?" Niall asked innocently trying to get the meaning behind Harry's words. And he cursed himself for not knowing anything about what he was getting into .

Harry smiled at him ,he wanted to coo at him - at his innocence . Because Niall was an innocent , white , feather like snowflake with not an inch of dirt on him . He loved this boy too much for his own good . "Its called handjob and yes "

"But why won't you fuck me ?!" Niall whined completely fade up with Harry , he wanted to get into it so fast and just want to experience one thing that everyone else seems to know about , that everyone brags about . He was tired of always been in the dark .  

Harry's eyes darkened at the sight of Niall whining .His gaze locked on the little tummy Niall showed as his loose shirt ride up , one hand of its falling from his shoulder . He was stretched with his arms behind his back resting on it and he wanted nothing more to take him in his lap and spank him at his whining but he controlled himself . It will come later   "Niall , you are horny right now and I am going to make lo .....take care of you .Dont say fuck "

"And why is that? " Niall didn't stop argue , quietly intrigued at Harry's words.

"Its a bad word geez Niall" Harry said slowly walking towards him like a tiger - trapping his prey , his voice raspy and low sending shivers down Niall's spine . He bent down at Niall's eye sight his face inches away from the blonde boy as he was now not leaning on his arms , his hands on both the side of Niall lookingh straight at him. He wanted to bite the lip the blonde beauty had trapped between his teeth.