Chapter 29

Harry Styles

"What happened Lou ?" I ask as I watch Niall run away. I am having bad feeling about this.

"Oh nothing , just library . You know how he is , everything by last minute" I nod my head at his words . My attention turns away from the door by a voice calling my name .

" So I was saying we could go to movie s ??" Jessica asked me . I think she likes me or something. I mean thee way she has attached herself to me , I figured it out that much. Alas ! she doesn't know I don't swing that way.

I take my hand from hers for the fourth time in last ten minutes and look at her. "Will others be there also ?" she stoppekd talking and I watched her smile drop before she replaced with a big one and nodded "If you want then the boys are okay too."

I thought about it and sure , I have not been to theaters since forever. And with boys their , with Niall their it will be fun . I smiles at my memory of the last time we went to theatre and I bought Niall the big bucket of cheesy popcorn which he threw all on me as he screamed loudly at a scene.

I nod my head as I look at her "Ya sure then , I will just inform all the boys." because I sure as hell not going with you alone . Although I dont say that.

I got up with my dish and threw it at the dustbin , I saw from the corner of my eyes that she too got up and was about to link her arm in mine when I turned around abruptly.

"Sorry Jes, gotta go . Gonna be late and I have to meet someone , its urgent" with that I began making my way towards the hallway without sparing her a chance to say goodbye .Girls these days have a very weird of saying goodbyes I swear.

I make my way through the corridors fast as I know any moment the bell is going to ring. I know Niall has a free period so if he has really gone to the library he might be still their.

I walk inside the library, its like walking inside the church .So contrast with the noise in the corridors. Its like someone spilled a bucket of holy water here although I have heard not so holy actions being performed here.

I have this sudden feeling to make in the list of people with Niall as my unholy crime partner. I search around the room in different sections, but he is nowhere to be found. I don't think he is here. I am about to change my mind when I hear a laugh , a very familiar laugh.

I hurry towards the last row at the corner of the History section only tonne abruptly halt in my steps. Fire course through me at the scene in front of me .

I feel like I have been stabbed in the chest . The words are out of my mouth before I can even got the hold of myself .

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?" The two boys , that were in the fits of so called laughter look at me . I don't miss the glint in the fucker's eyes as he looks at me .

Niall answers "Harry , we were just , Michael ..." I cut him of before he can continue"What is he doing here with you !"

The fucker starts to speak "Niall was just helping me..." and I cut him off , my eyes locked on his and I know I can be down right scary if I want to be .

"Did I tell you to open your dirty mouth ?No. Now fuck off "

Niall stands up at that and speaks ,hi voice unfamiliar "Don't talk to him like that Harry . I was just helping him in some homework he has due today .Why don't you go and spend some time with that Jessica "

I frown at his words and walk up to them . I quickly grab Michael's dirty bag and throw his books inside. checking to see if its not Niall's. I don't want the at ducker to be come back again handing Niall his books .I know him very well .

I throw the bag on him , hitting his chest making him yelp "Get up and fuck off "

Niall is on me and I know he is angry ,h edoesnt like mwhen I behave like which I don't have any problem with .He has always been peoples person .

"You're being rude now Harry !" he surely is angry. I don't glance at him my eyes on Michael's as the fucker doesn't get thee hint .

"You're lucky I am been rude fuckboy. Don't make my hand and face have a conversation" I hear a gasp beside me and I am slightly satisfied to see Michael get up.

I watch him as he moves around the table and smiles at Niall before saying "I don't want any fights " at which I snort .

The fire in my heart that was beginning to settle roars up as he hugs Niall ,pulling him into his chest closer than necessary .

"Thanks for the help Ni " Ni ? Ni ?! the fire just sparks up at the name . My hands fist at my sight as I watch Niall smiling at him with a no problems and hen turning to me.

he is not happy "Harry how can you be so rude ! I can't believe you sometimes. ! You can flirt with a girl and I can't even be friends and laugh with another boy !"

I ignore him still pissed at what i saw when I firat entered , I don't want that dfucker anywhere near my baby " We are going " I announce throwing his bag on my shoulder . I watch his mouth open and close at my next words that I whipser , my voice ark abf heavy intimidating "I told you many times not to be friends with him baby ,but you just don't understand .So ,I have to punish you babe "

He gulps as I take his hand in mine and walk us out of the library and the school , blood coursing through my veins as I start the car slamming my door various kinds of punishment going through my brain .

~~

AN

Kind of short but not so short chapter . I think I will double update !

Who is ready for some Narry hot kinky sex ?!?

Thoughts about the chapter ?

Are you guys liking the story so far ?? Do you want something else to happen , let me know its all for your guys entertainment :) I will see if I can add to the story .

Vote ! Comment and Share the story guys !