Chapter 17

Harry Styles

Two hours , thirty minutes and four arguments later we have our rules of the arrangement ready.

All we need to do is sign the damn paper.

Out of the two of us Niall is taking this far too seriously . It should be me as I am the one putting my heart on the line . Then again the moment I said yes , I decided to just go with the flow and enjoy with Niall till I can. I am not an idiot , I know this will come to an end sooner or later , but I am a selfish man and I want Niall anyway I can get. And if this is the only way then I am taking my chance.

Back to my point of him taking all this too seriously . He bloody wrote Aim at the beginning of the paper and then the smartass wrote getting comfortable with his sexuality to that I simply added getting rid of sexual frustration I thought it to be more appropriate.

Niall scrunched his face adorably at that giving me a rather disapproving look to which I  just shrugged .

Now here we are two best friends soon-to-be friends with benefits. I grab the paper in my hand reeady to sign the damn sheet but Niall has other plans. He quickly sat beside me on my bed almost on me ,his knees on mine and snatching the paper from my hand.

"Wait Harry , first let us go through it again " He gives me a puppy dog look that I cant say no too. I am really whipped aren't I ?

Well Styles you are doing this with him, I think you know who you are. My subconscious mutters back to me .

I sigh as he gives me a million dollar smile before going over the paper. He starts ring through the list of rules .

I frown when he reads the promising rule , after a lot of begging and pleading from my part he had finally agreed on that . As he pauses over it I narrow my eyes at him . No way ! He cannot be rethinking this . He bites his kios turning to me " Harry I still we should not keep lip kiss "

I mentally scream out of frustration since I had to plead again. I love Niall's kisses and as selfish as it sounds I want each one of them , especially on the lip !

"Well I don't see any harm in it as we have snogged each other , I don't know for a week now !" I say sarcasm dripping from my voice to which he just rolls his eyes and is about to start his argument of how it will be confusing and all that shit.

As he began his rambling I pull his face by grabbing his cheeks in my big has and smash my lips on his silencing him. He makes a squeak noise at the sudden contact , paper falling from his hand landing on my thigh .

I close my lips and remove them from his so they are inches apart before bending down and kissing him slowly . Our lips move in a languid pace which starts getting heart and before I know Niall's tongue is being plunged into my mouth. Our tongues run over each other and I slow down the kiss. Our breaths are mingling into each otr as we pull apart and I cock a brow at him as if I proved a point which I actually did.

He gasps out "Okay , lip kissing is allowed I guess" and I can't help but grin like a Cheshire cat.

He grabs the list composing himself as he reads the next one .

"No partner other than those involved in the arrangement " He looks at me and I nod. With that we go on from some limitations  for next few minutes and soon we reach last. This one being my favourite and the most amusing one ,and mind you I had fun teasing Niall about it . Because believe it or not that cutie invented it .

He hesitates before reading knowing already I will start teasing again ,he clears his throat as he says , his faltering a bit " Harry has to be shirtless when in the house during the arrangement "

I can't help but laugh at that one , because now I know his weakness. I see a blush covering his cheeks as he waits for me  to nod. I am about to do so when a sudden idea enters my brain.

I am genius !

"I will agree to this only on one condition ..." I trail gaudging his face , he is chewing the back of the pencil in nervousness nodding his head for me to continue.

"I will not wear shirt if only you will lot wear any pants also tracks, better yet anything except " I stop taking a dramatic pause and then continue " your underwear or panties which one you prefer "

His face with flush red and I can't help but mentally coo at that and this time I do. He swats my arm shaking his head no and answers "No no no "

I sigh pulling off my shirt rolling it in my hands before placing it in my lap. I look at him and then at my body , I am playing dirty now . He averts his eyes not looking at me but I am having none of that.

I grab his chin and face it to me , I then move it so that now my chest is in his eye range. Once I see him not moving I leave my hand from him and touch myself infront of him , my abs moving up and down as I breathe slowly , dereberately. I start rolling my nipples in my thumbs and forefingers trying to get a reaction out of him. And I think I am succeeding.

I smell victory the moment I flex my breast muscle and his breathing changes" Well if you want this then you have to listen to myule also .Or ..." I leave it at that as I trail my one finger down my chest till the hairline pushing them in my sweatpants . I then swiftly move my arms and pull on the discards shirt jeking him in the process.

The words are out of his mouth faster than lightening as he gulps "Ya okay no pants or under wears none at all "

I touch his cheeks smirking loving the reaction I already have on him "I never said no to underwear Ni"

He looks shocked and I can't help but crack up . He ignores me huffing blush prominent on his pale skin s he stats jotting down and hands me the paper .

"Sign this Haz before I kill you " he orders puffing out air . Cutie.

"Okay " I sign and give it back to him , he sighs getting up and going out of my room.

Within few minutes he enters back , I have already removed my shirt the momen he went out. I look at him as he enters the bedroom and turns back locking the door.

"Niall follow the last rule will you? I guess our arrangement is started "

He gives me a shut-the-fuck-up look and obeys nonetheless.

~~~~

Tatadadaaaaa !!! And the arrangement has begun !