Chapter 04

Niall Horan

After the okay - okay test , I and Liam enter the cafeteria . I own Liam a lot , that test was not so bad but not good either to score full. I am in fifteen minutes of briefing what do you expect ? How the fuck did I forgot about the test. Ya , I remember last night I and Harry had a movie marathon and let's just say after three movies I forgot and dozed off to sleep . Don't comment , Try staying uplate and that too studying after freaking one o'clock.

There is still an hour left before the last lecture of the day. And I assume , Louis , Harry and Zayn must already be there , since it's there lunch hour as well.

I look around for the lads as I enter the cafeteria. It is pretty crowded even though half the lectures for today have been cancelled. After juggling through some people , my eyes finds the brunette curly mess of hair I know so well. With Liam behind me we made ourselves quickly to the line for food. At my turn I quickly put all that I need on my plate . That is not much just an apple , a burger with some salad on side and a cool juice . Liam also places some along the same with me.

We make our way to the lads , who have occupied the table near window. Now jocks always sits in centre , but not us. One of the main reason is that the others hate the attention every girl sends them which for me is weird. I mean who doesn't like the attention . And the number two reason , the main one , Michael Renner , our senior has their name on the centre table. He was the previous captain before Harry and he is a good player , but not as good as my Hazza.

Harry is sitting near the window , in front of him is Louis along side Zayn who is leaning on the wall already half in sleep . Liam rushes forward and reaches the table before me taking a seat beside Louis . A breathe of relief leaves out of my mouth as I make myself sitting between Zayn and Harry .

Zayn hugs me as I place my tray "Zaynie!" I call loudly hugging him back with the pet name I gave him . He is so soft and cuddly , I am close to Zayn after Harry . He is always silent and mischeveous the other second.

I love other guys no offense , but Zayn has a special place in my heart.

He calls back with equally joyous "Niall . Sup buddy ?" he asks as I sit down.

"We had a test and I swear I was about to fail . Liam helped me within like 15 minutes and , jesus that nightmare went fairly well ." I rushed out with my story as others laugh.

My eyes went to Liam and Louis as Liam is blushing brightly as Louis whispers something to him. My eyes tore off them as I hear my named being call.

"Niallll" Harry'a been calling me , I shake my head as Harry speaks about hanging out.

His voice is kind of distracted and nervous as he watches between me and Liam , Louis on the other side is looking at the three of us. This is some weird shit going on I decide and turn my attention away.

. I look at Zayn who is on his phone typing , might I say fast . His fingers are basically flying all over the screen of the metal device.

"who are you talking to Zaynie ?" I ask with an overly sweet voice as others try not to smirk or snicker except Louis , who has a smirk plastered on his face permanently . Well he has always been exceptional in all situations.

My stare , Harry's voice and Liam - Louis quiet broken by Zayn's voice booming on the table.

"There is a party on Thursday. You guys in ?"Louis nods excitedly cheering "Party!" as Liam struggles to keep his hands down. I chuckle at that sipping my juice as I look at Harry waiting for his answer.

"Whose Party is it?" Harry asks while munching his sandwich, hmm , he is eating that today . I nod my head at that also wanting to know .

Zayn says "Chris is having a party , parents out of town for the week, you know the drill." By this point Louis is excited as hell , he might go in cardiac arrest. Chris is one of the rich players's on the team. His house is just huge , like huge -huge with swimming pool , games room , small basement club with all amenities not to forget the front and back lawn . It's the dream house not that I am saying ours are small or we stay in a flat , but his is just huge almost like a mansion.