Chapter 09

AN

Small chapter because I can't seem to decide where exactly to break a long ass chapter

***

Niall Horan

Its been two days after the party and I have came to a realization about my preferences . Also , somethings have happened after the day of the party . Okay , well I did two things next day after I came to college. As I and Harry mend our friendship I began to sit with the boys and well I let Louis and Liam know their secret is longer a secret. The reactions I got where so hilarious that I and Harry couldn't help fall down our seats with laughter. And two , I began to give not so good looks at Michael and I know one day he is gonna ask what's up with that . And honestly I am waiting for that day to come cause I cant wait to give him a piece of mind.

You don't just beat Harry and be done with that , you have to face me. And as per our talk there have been no fights up until now but then again its only been day 2 post party. Now I am walking through the hall way of our beloved college towards Stella's class. Well , we both decided to meet after my lectures end as she wanted to 'have a talk' , probably to ask what happened at the party.

A weight falls on my shoulder faltering my pace as I am almost running to reach the other end of the college. This accompanies with a loud voice I cant help but groan at .

"So Nialll.....what's up ?" I roll my eyes as I push my books in the other away from his reach "What do you want Lou?" I know he is upto something so I get straight to the point.

"Oh , nothing just wanted to know How you found out or did someone tell you?" I groan yet again as I reply " Well I saw you both with my own eyes going at it and Lou.." I pause stopping completely and turning towards him as I fold my hands on my chest " I thought we were friends and you will tell me yourself and not me finding out in some stupid ass party."

His big grin falters as his face becomes one of scared seeing I am two inches taller than him. He scratches his head looking around as he lowers his voice to explain as I tap my foot on the floor.

"Well I thought you will hate me ." his voice is low and almost ashamed and I want to cry , don't they trust me ?

"And why would you think that about me and only me ?" He swiftly says "See, Zayn has clearly mentioned he sees everyone as equal when we were in high school and well Harry is ..also cool with it ." I nod as I speak "And you didn't bother to hear my views let alone ask them."

He shrugs his shoulder as he replies "Well you always seem to pause or become rigid when someone used to mention that." I hummed as I mumbled damn you body giving everyone but me the unconscious reactions to my utter gayness.

"Did .. I come off like that ?" he said nothing but nodded . I put a arm around me and pulled him into a hug ,I know surprised him but I think it was the only way I can get this message through his stupid skull.

"Lou , you can always tell me things okay. I am your friend and Lili's also , and I am soo happy for both of you." He hugs back and I feel wetness on my shoulder and I pull him tightly to myself . "thanks Ni. Just.." he starts and I nod rubbing my hand up and down his back , soothing him "I know . Your secret is safe with me . Tell Lili also."

Our sweet moment is disrupted by none other than my over sassy friend Stella, I believe she is the only one that can beat Louis at his sass. Not that they both ever go on who is the most sassiest in the college ?contest.

"Awww....look at both of my princesses hugging and all. You both have my full permission to kiss not to mention my blessings." I groan pulling Louis away as I say "Lou you might know Stella the devil." He laughs nodding his head saying a loud hey to her which she returns equally sportingly .

"And what was this cute moment I just bombed into?" she asks and I try to sass her back but Lou beats me to it .

"Well bye Louis tell Harry I will be waiting at the car , he is my ride. " with that we part , Stella and I to the cafeteria as Louis to the class he has with Harry . Weird , I didn't see Haz with him .

"So ?" Stella starts as we move towards a table at the corner and she sits wiggling my eyebrow in suggestive manner."So"

"Oh C'mon Ni , You and Louis ?" I laugh suddenly at the suggestion as she looks quizzically at me . After the intense laughter died down as I say " El! Never! I don't like him like that , he is basically brother."

"Well you did got gay right?" I give her a look and she said no wait sang "you know 'I got gay for you'.

I just shook my head replying" No , I realized that I was one and well not because I like someone but because I realized I like to drool over manly abs and chest than boobs"

At that we both laugh and continue to it the pop tarts she got out of her bag

"So Niall planning on coming out ?" she ask casually and I shake my head before sighing "No , not yet soon atleast ."

Louis and Liam haven't although they are in a relationship , I muse so I will not to too. If there are homophobes in this college not the one that I know of anyways , it would be terrible.

" Maybe I will tell Haz ." She nods in understanding , she knows how close Harry and I are . "hmm...cool." she says popping in a tart .

***

AN

Oh Niall is going to tell Hazza Bear !

what do you think will be Harry's reaction ?

Will he share his secret with Niall ?