Chapter 31

Niall Horan

I was right , Jessica won't be the only girl throwing herself at Harry. Its as if I had my eyes closed before to the amount of girls throw their self at him. I wanted to slap, stab and pour my tiffin on them , believe me I was tempted because of their hot looks and fuck me daddy . I know all those looks , they are the ones I give him.

In last seven days after that stupid movie night its like their is a switch turn between us. The amount of times I have found myself sneaking out to our house or sneaking him out in a closet is uncountable. The amount of sex we have is , at least in my opinion insatiable. I want more and more of him .

I have not talked about this with him so I don't know his exact thoughts about it.Though I feel like its the same for him , at least it is whenever I am with Michael.

Coming to the topic of Michael ,he is a fine lad just highly hurt by the drop to his popularity because of Harry. He likes to hang out with me sometimes , talking and solving assignments . Nothing too important.

But Harry doesn't think so , whenever he sees me with him some kind of fire raises in his chest. I am not even kidding, I can tell because I can experience it during the awesome sex that follows.

"Their you're my little Slut" comes Louis voice and I lock my eyes with him , giving him a polite smile. My friendship with Louis now-a-days has gone a little haywire especially after the talk we had.

I can understand him and his beliefs especially if his best friend is involve. He cares too much about Harry and sometimes I think if things have to go wrong or if something happens he has got Harry's back.

"You know Louis ,stop looking at me like that" Louis just shrugs as if he doesn't know anything and continues " Oh I see , you finally found Harry"

Ya, I was searching for him in the whole campus and here he was flirting with some chick.

Anger bubbled into me but I controlled it , holding it down. "Yaa ..." I said not having any words to continue.

"You know you can say it "Louis retroats giving me a raised eyebrow. I avoid his eyes as I look at him and then back at Harry who is now circled with desperate bitches that will kiss his feet if he asks to.

"Say what ? Its fine Lou, Harry is straight not to mention available for them .Let him have this " Louis goes to argue and I held my hand not wanting to listen "I have said this before , it's just an arrangement Louis . Doesn't mean we can't see other people"

I can see Louis' face going from confusion to anger in nano second and I gulp.

"Like you're seeing that asshole ! Stop this shit with him before it gets out of hand and I have to pick up pieces . Believe me Niall , you don't and have never seen what it is like and I don't want to see Harry like that again " with that he gets up and leaves the seat.

His words process in my mind and it angers me as to Louis has seen Harry at his lowest when it should be me. Harry obviously went to him rather than coming to me , his best friends. Am I even his best friend anymore or am I just a shag ? When things started to be so confusing ?!

My thoughts are interrupted by none other than "Everything alright ? I just saw Louis and he didn't look happy?"

Fire raised in me at his words and I stood up "Well you absolutely forgot to see me and how I don't look happy either ? But no , Louis didn't look happy . Well to answer your question , Louis is just fine !"

I turned around completely washed over by frustration and realisation that I was never a best friend to Harry , it was Louis all along and I am just a shag to him . The horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach claws at me as tears form at the sudden realisation

"Niall !Niall" I slap at Harry's hands as he follows me not missing a beat straight to his car. I forgot we came in his today.I rush to the opposite side not looking him in the eye and get into the passenger seat eyes ahead.

He gets in and keeps looking at me .

"What happened baby ?" And i can practically feel my heart melt . I dont dare to look at him as I say "everything is fine "

Minutes pass and finally I hear him curse as he starts the car "Always stubborn "

I don't want to be like this , I want to be happy and his, I want to be his,  is all I can think as we drive .

~~

A/N

Small chapter ! But its a filler great things to come ahead . Sorry I was having a writers block but now I am BACKKKK.

Only 10 more chapters remaining ! I hope you guys like this  chapter and now can see Niall's side. Louis will come in the picture ahead .

Thoughts on the chapter ?

Vote. Comment . Share guys !!! Make me happy :D

Its good to see you all lovelies
Take care
Ri x