Chapter 37

A long chapter ahead !

Unedited

Enjoy :)

Third Person's POV 

Harry got up feeling drowsy and worn out. Last night he just slept on his bed after eating and watching movie. He didn't wanted to be awake to see Niall all smiley and especially not after his date with that bastard.

He got up with no intention of going to college but got ready anyways. He had already missed two days of school and he knew he has to make it to his classes or else bye to football. He didn't want that so he made it to the kitchen and started making himself a small breakfast of bread and jam before going.

He hummed along a song currently playing on his ipod as he got to work. He didn't notice Niall all up and ready behind him , making his way to the kitchen himself. The blonde boy sat on the stool taking in the handsome boy singing in the kitchen , he couldn't take his eyes off him.

Harry turned around and came face to face with Niall. With an awkward cough he put the bread in his mouth walking to the living room getting his bag ready.

Niall sighed at the sudden silence they had whenever they encountered each other. He made himself another four slices of bread from whatever was left over. He turned around to Harry who was now tieing his shoes. He was thinking how to break the silence but Harry beat him to it as the brunette lad asked

"So how was meeting El last night ? You seem pretty happy ?

Niall swallowed his bread piece confused at Harry's question . He never asked this before whenever he went at El's. He gave him a confusing look as he answered

"What do you mean how was? Its El Haz .. it was umm good"

Harry looked away from him and swallowed the lump that formed in his throat.He looked back at him pointing at the door behind as he slinged his bag on his shoulder "Well I will be going.."He paused and asked beside himself , he thought Niall will be going with Michael anyways

"Do you like want me to drop you ?"

"Umm...ya , ya sure" He was surprised at Niall's answer but didn't show it on his face as he turned around made his way out of the house as Niall followed him quietly behind.

The whole drive to the college was awful according to Harry , they barely talked. As soon as they reached college Niall threw a quick bye and left Harry on his own in his car. Harry wanted to curse and bang his head on the steering wheel but he controlled himself. Instead he took his bag from the backseat and got out of his car.

He was walking in the corridor on his way to his first class that Louis and Liam caught him . Just seeing their faces he was reminded of their conversation in the corridor yesterday. He smiled at Louis who loudly greeted him

"Hey Harry ! How are you ?"

"I am okay Lou"he replied sulkily , he had no reason to be happy about . The love of his life doesn't love him back and is with his arch enemy. It was enough for him to hate the world.

"I umm you need to forget about him Haz , you're not okay."Louis said patting his best friend's shoulder , he cant see him sad like this anymore.

"I am Louis , I told you I am perfectly fine , just leave it" Harry said giving him a fake smile he could muster only ending with a final tone in his voice , fed up with concern look Louis is giving him since forever it seems.

"Well the dark circles around your eyes tells different story" Louis muttered pointing it out to Harry .The curly haired boy stopped in his stride and screamed frustrated . "Great ! I look ugly now!"

Liam threw a pointed look saying 'good going lou' at his boyfriend and turned to Harry . he smiled at him hugging him side ways.

"Louis didn't say that Harry , you know that you're the most hottest boy in the whole college"

"Then why does Niall don't want me ?" Harry replied , he cant help but be pathetic. He feels he is , he watches with a smile on his face as Louis tries to change the subject by pouting and acting hurt which he definitely is not

"Hey ! Boyfriend right here."

Liam says not sorry at all winking at him

"Sorry Lou , but Harry is the best."

Harry cant help but let out a soft laugh at the two dorks he calls his friend. He doesn't know what he would do without them . They had been with him since the beginning and are staying throughout this whole ordeal.

He sighs atleast someone is getting an happy ending with that thought he smiles at Liam before running to his class.

"Thanks Li , Now I have to go to my class , I have already missed on a lot . See ya"

"Hey !"

A voice makes Niall turn around , he currently just got off from his first class and was making his way to the cafeteria. He gave a small smile to the person before replying with a small

"Hi "

" missed you last night" Michael said pulling Niall into a hug . Niall coughed a little smiling at him as he pulled back. He then cleared his throat , he has to do this now.

"I wanted to talk about something."

"what is it ?"The brown hair lad replied smiling up at Niall.

"umm...this is kind of hard for me to say and I don't mean anything bad from this but ,umm Michael ,I –" Niall stuttered playing with his fingers as this was so awkward and he doesn't know how to put his feelings forward.

"You just what ?" asked the senior to him

"I – I ,there is no easy way to say this Michael but us , this , it doesn't seem right Michael, last night we kissed and I don't know , its not you though , its me-" he said waving his hand between them as he rambled wanting the older boy understand his situation .

"Niall , Niall , I felt good so good last night tho, okay I understand but lets try again." Michael smiled at him taking his hands in his making Niall shake his head .

He pulled his hands away a little as he disagreed

"what ?! No , Michael I don't think that will hel-' he was cut off by a smiling Michael as he began to persuad the blonde by saying ,

"Why not ? Come on a date with me tomorrow and see how it goes . I like you very much Niall , please try this for me ."

He said his eyes full of hope as he clutched on to the blonde's soft hands , he gave him a soft broken look that made Niall nod , sighing as he replied

"O-Okay , just one date but and not more ."

Michael smiled brightly at the beautiful boy in front of him , his eyes turned behind the boy before quickly locking with him laughing a little as he said "We will hangout after that .sure Ni. Now come here "

"wh-" he pulled a very confused Niall to him and kissed him .

Not knowing the scene happening in the passage Harry turned left only to come face to face with the couple. His eyes were locked on the two kissing. He couldn't believe his eyes . He could hear his heart breaking as he watched them both . Hearing and knowing about it is one thing but watching it happening right in front of his eyes is another.

He could feel fire built in him and surprisingly it wasn't because of Niall kissing his enemy. He clenched his fist tightly as the fire roaring inside him as he didn't miss the smirk on Michael's face as he opened his eyes winking at him.

"What the fuck!"

----

A/N 

thoughts on the chapter ?

thoughts on Michael ?

Now I know you guys must be thinking what is the deal between Michael and Harry , dont worry everything will be revealed sooooon. 

thoughts on Narry ?