Chapter 07 - PART 03

AN

Here is the next chapter and the last Part of the Party !

Edited !

WARNING : Slight Smut Ahead !

Enjoy :) feedback is always appreciated :)

***

Thursday Night : ( At the party )

Niall Horan

"We are here."

"I can see that"

Harry turned in his seat completely pissed at me and I just looked at him already wanting to get out of the damn car. After Stella practically threw me out of the house I walked to mine in hopes of Harry already left. But thanks to my shitty luck , as soon as I opened the door with my spare key I was grased with a calm Harry sitting on the couch waiting for me. He was dressed in his usual black skinny jeans a plain white top with a red leather jacket and I will be stupid if I didn't think he was looking sexy. Then again Harry always looks sexy . I had to remind myself I am mad at him and went to my bedroom to change. After taking all the time in the world , in hopes that he will just go I went to the living room . And nope , no luck he was still there waiting for me .The whole ride we didn't talk as he was sporting an angry look and I didn't want to deal with it because frankly , I am the one that should be angry in this situation.

I turned around the handle but it wouldn't opened . I turned around to see Harry smiling at me "Harry open the damn door."

"Not unless we talk first." I let out a whine"What do you want to talk about?"

Harry had a serious face on as he looked at me and I wanted to do anything but to talk "You and How you are still not talking to me."

"I am answering your stupid question. See I am talking to you , so will you please?" I ask motioning to the door for him . He shakes his head and sighs "Not that Niall , the fact that you think we are hiding something and saying we are not best friends."

The moment he started speaking my face hardened with words coming out of his mouth. I looked forward as two guys and one girl just got in the car, which was really difficult seeing the fact that they all were drunk and heavily making out.

"Niall.."Harry sighs for what must be the hundredth time today and I know it must be quite of pride taking him."What Harry , what do you want me to say , hun?! You are telling me you guys are not hiding anything and we both know that is a lie. And I always thought we were best friends , us two against the world but now it seems like its me against you all, isn't it Harry."

I looked at him as I finished giving him a hard look , letting him know his sweet talking isn't going anywhere. Doing this to him was hurting more that it might hurt him , he was my friend since we were baby and I love him so much . I trusted him but knowing he doesn't , hurts a lot.

Harry is quite and not uttering a word , it is eerily silent in the car as I watch him and wait yet another time for him to say something. After few minutes of nothing I push him behind unlocking the door and jump out. I began to make my way towards the front of the house and watch from the periphery as Harry makes his way by my side. I don't even glance at him once as I make my way inside.

The inside is more crowded and loud. The music is flowing throughout the house with the beats thumping against the floor. Girls and boys dancing more like grinding on each other , I think its been a while since the party started. The house is pretty packed as I wade thorugh the sweating bodies. In less than two minutes I am pretty much lost in the house as I am not able to find any of the boys. I don't really care as of course they must be on their secret Liam thingy. I go to the kitchen which I discovered the first thing I entered , I fill my cup with drink and stand watching people go crazy with all the touching , kissing and making out. A voice brings me back as I am currently lost in thoughts