Chapter 28

Niall Horan

I open my eyes lazily as I turn around to see the bright sunlight coming through the window. I lay pulling my left hand out of the pillow to snuggle into the deep covers as it is cold.

A smile plays on my lips as last night's events come to me. I think the smile is not going to go anytime soon and the thought itself makes my inside warm even though the cold outside.

I can still feel how scared I was when Louis left the house. I never wanted to feel that again. The thought of Harry not their in my life is lot scary than I thought it would.

Harry

I turned around in my sheets to look at my best friend. Somehow I feel best friend is nor the correct title for him , he means so much more. I never thought he would but last night proved that much . He is not just my best friend , not anymore. I don't know what he is but I know one thing for sure , he has a special place in my heart.

I push myself closer to him ,my eyes taking the contours of his face in. The small moles on his face that I never gave thought to looks so beautiful , the pink lips that are slightly apart blowing makes me want to kiss him and never stop.

Suddenly , last night's activities plays in front of me . The way he held me , the way those lips ran over my body. A shiver runs down my spine at the same time warmth spread through my entire body at the memory of his touch and his words.

You are my Angel .

I put my forefinger on his forehead and lazily drag along his nose to his lips. I trace the edges of his plump lips. I am well aware of my racing heart but I don't give it any mind.

I am his angel .

A giggle leaves through my mouth as I mold my body into his , taking the opportunity of his one hand being on his hips and the other beneath his pillow just like mine. He has such a way with words but he forgot to say something important.

I press my lips to his jaw breathing in his scent closing my eyes. He calms me down ,always have and always will. He makes me fall on the ground like a fallen feather from a bird's wing , slowly and softly .

He is my angel

I trace my lips over his jaw down his neck unable to stop myself . I leave small kisses pushing myself more into him if that is even possible.

I feel two large arms circling around my waist making me blush. I don't stop in my moments as two large palms push under my pantie molding my bum sensually. I grab at his biceps moaning softly as I am arouse by one single touch.

A loud raspy voice comes from above me making my breath hitch " This is a nice way to wake up"

I peek up to see him looking at me with a mild smile showing signs of smirk coming through it.

Before I can say anything he ducks down , his one hand tilting my face by my neck and kisses me.

"Mmmm ....more" I murmur as his lips leave me. He swiftly jumps up crawling above me one hand removing my panty. I pull his closer enveloping him in a warm hug as he pushes in.

The spark I felt last night hits me making me sigh contently. He rams into me at a steady face making my heart race. This is something I have never experienced. The feeling coursing through me the moment his eyes lock mine makes me halt in my movements.

He pulls me into kiss and I respond passionately , wanting this feeling to stop. But it just keeps on increasing . I whisper "Harder Hazzy" brushing aside this strange feeling and focus myself on the pleasure I am receiving.

~~

I admit .

I want to commit murder.

I never wanted to strangle someone so hard than I am right now.

I never wanted to slap someone as hard as I just did .

The soul barer of my hard slap was Louis .

Before you say anything , I will say he deserved it.

After I told him not to , after I told him specifically not to he still did it .
And now none other than Jessica is all over my Harry.

My Harry .

I want to rip her fake hair off and kick her to another country. The audacity of her to jump on him ! I hate that bitch.

I turn around glaring at Louis , oh he is going to get my warth.

"How dare you ?"is all I hiss. Louis frowns at my words and replies "Well you told me you both are in exclusive."

I hiss again not able to contain myself " I told you I and Harry are having something going on -" he cuts me off ,predictable " which is only physical . I know , Jessica here has feelings for Harry and I thought why not give her a chance."

I hiss again angrily " Don't fucking cut me while I am speaking " I pull his jaw and make him face the horrible dueo in front of us . I see Jessica hanging off Harry , pushing her hand on his chest and giggling loudly " What part of that looks like having real feeling for him to you . She wants sex and only sex for him "

"Like you hun"
The words Louis throws at me cuts me like a knife . I glare at him and get up getting attention from everyone at the table specially Harry's .

"Where are yo-" I don't let him finish as I rudely announce " I am going to the library for peace and some quite possibly without a free boob show" and I march out from their.

As I finally reach library ignoring all the calls from Harry and the vibration of my phone signalling his messages. I sit down at the table far in the back .

I lay my head in defeat as I come to conclusion. My heart feels heavy at the thoughts roam through my head and guilt heavily lays down on my mind.

I am using Harry

And

I am falling for him .

Oh god this wasn't the part of the arrangement . This shouldn't have a happened . Trying to deny feelings is futile as I still feel anger coursing through me at the sight of Jessica.

I need to do something , this has to stop .

Louis was right someone's heart is going to break and I know whose that is .

My train of thoughts is halted as another body sits down in front of me . Thinking its Harry I am about to tell him off but I halt as I see the person I least aspected to be here .

"Michael ? What are you doing here ?"
He doesn't say anything , just nervously twisting his fingers on the table . After a minute of silence I ask him

"Is there any reason of you being here ?"

"I - I need to say something important . I - I don't know when and why this happened but it did "

"What is it ?"

I watch him take a deep breathe before he says the words that shocks me .

"I - I need help"

***

Here is the chapter ! I hope you like it :)

Thoughts on the chapter ?

What kind of help do you think Michael wants ?

What do you think Niall's gonna do ?

Don't forget to Vote , Comment and Share .Also add this story to your reading lists :)

See you in the next chapter lovelies !