Chapter 43

Niall Horan

I walk fast on my feet as I reach the club . I have called and messaged Michael so many times , the guy has yet to even answer one.

We already had decided to meet today in this club of his , well it is of one of his friend's so he is always their.

I have been trying to reach him and finally I got to talk to his said friend , who told me about his whereabouts.

After I received a message from Harry that he will come late , probably by 10 I thought it will be the best to go and talk to Michael.

Its better to first talk to him before Harry finds out. Or I will just tell Harry that I did date him for sometime , like for one week but that's it and hopefully he will not get mad.

I pray that he will not be angry.

But knowing him he might.

I stopped in my tracks starting to think about my decision.

Oh god , I just feel like I am loosing from both the sides. My heart is palpating as I see the long road infront of me.

I decided to walk and clear my head as I will go to him , get things in perspective and figure out something's.

-

Reaching the club it was filled with lots and lots of people. Oh god ! How the fuck I am going to talk to Michael.

Gulping I brushed my hair trying to look half decent in my washed jeans and shirt.I hurry inside looking for Michael , he better be here.

I push people aside as I make my way through packed crowd. Not able to see him anywhere I go into the backyard, their is a small crowd at one of the corners.

I make my way their hoping to see Michael and surely I see him sitting down on the chair with a bloody nose ?

Don't tell me Harry found out !

What the fuck !

He notices me as I reach their and I glance around at any signs of Harry seeing him nowhere.

"Babe!" He calls me making me cringe slightly , only slightly.

"Hey..." I say as he keeps his hand out for me to grab. I take his hand moving near him. He has a bloody nose , a cut near his eye and I think what looks like a broken jaw other than that he has nothing on his body and legs.

"What happened ?" He shakes his head and smiles lightly "nothing , just a normal brawl in the club"

I raise my eyebrow at that because their is no one here that looks just as damage and Michael doesn't seem the type to just sit and take hits.

He continues at my expression "He was taken out , got him good . Forget it , not a big deal"

Yeah , sure you and Harry love to fight and say not a big deal. Some studs I got with me . I think.

"So , I have my answer ?" I nod taking a step or two away from him. He sits upright as I collect my thoughts.

"Michael, I don't know how to say this but I have to say this. I like you , a lot and this past days were fun and the date , was ...really lovely. But-"

He begins to shake head and I continue wanting to get this out "But I can't Michael. I can't fool you and most importantly myself."

"He is not going to love you"