" Mom you could  atleast cooked something." I groaned.

" Well you are lucky I am here so don't-"

" If you want to go Just get out of here I am not forcing you to stay." I snap at her. " I know something must had happend between us because  we used to be close and now we are like two strangers living together."

" Sorry baby"

" Tell me about me mom. Tell me how I was..With who I was.. or who I loved."

" I can't sweetie." She sighed. " But you'll get your memories back and then you will know who to trust." She kissed my forehead and walked away.

--Next Day.

" I love you to dummy." I kissed his lips and he walked away.

" Hi." A girl said and I just smiled back. "I'm Taylor I guess you don't remember me?"

" Sorry but no." I open my locker and a note fell on the floor. I grab it and open it. " Meet me Outside."

"I have to go." The girl smirked and walked away. I am late for class but I looked at the note and decide to go outside. I see a black mustang and Jason McCann against it looking at me with a cute smirk.

" I guess you haven't change much?" He said and chuckled.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

" We met just like this." He smiled and Open the door for me. " Hope in." I don't know why but I feel like I can trust him. I got in and so did he.

" I need answers." I said and he nodded yes. " Okay so where are we going?"

" I need to keep a promise I made you." He smirks and continue looking at the road.

" What promise?" I asked and he chuckles.

" Well its a surprise now." He looked at me and his eyes immediately fill with anger and sadness.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Nothing." I spat. Just that she has a damn hickey.

" You agreed to answer my question McCann." She snapped at me.

" You have a fucking hickie that's what's wrong." I spat like venom.

" Why do you care?" She asked.

" I though by now you realized that we were more then friends Emily." I use a little sarcasm and she just looked at me confused.

" Jesus christ Emily, You have a tattoo with my name on it and I have one with your name don't you think only a in love couple would do that?"

" Its just that someone told me You kidnapped me and force me to get a tattoo." She said and I knew that someone had to be Justin or Toledo.

" That's a fucking lie Em."

" Deep inside of me I knew we had something." She smiled.

" It was something amazing Em."

" How long did we dated?" She asked.

" About 5 months the best months of my life." She blushed.

" So how did we met?" She asked and I laughed.

" I kidnapped you and you turn out to be My Boss Daughter and after I took you back we kinda of made a conection. We went thru hell and back to be together babe. We kept it a secret from your dad and on you 18 birthday we ran away."