Chapter 6- Here are the SPRINKLES

Începe de la început

Then he kissed me on the lips shortly, but it was just as amazing as earlier in the pond. After we separated, Harry looked at me and said, “You taste better.”

“Well, that’s because I have chocolate syrup all over me,” I chuckled.

Liam and Niall came running down the hallway with Liam yelling, “What the bloody hell is going on?”

Once he caught up to us, his mouth fell, and he just looked us up and down disapprovingly. “You’re both cleaning this mess!” he exclaimed annoyed.

I grabbed the chocolate syrup from Harry, hid it behind my back. and walked over to Liam.

 “I’m sorry, Liam. Forgive me?” I asked him.

He smiled and was about to talk, but I took the cap off the syrup and poured it all over him. Niall was behind him rolling on the ground laughing hysterically. I walked past Liam to Niall and dumped the remainder on him, and Niall continued to laugh as I made my way down the hallway to find Louis eating my ice cream. How dare him! I hobbled over to the fridge to find another can of whipped cream, snuck up behind Louis, and poured it all over him.

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING MY ICE CREAM LOUIS!” I yelled at him.

Liam, Harry, and Niall came running into the kitchen. I’m guessing to catch me. That’s who I forgot! Zayn! Zayn walked into the kitchen, looked at us all, and ran for it covering his hair with his hands. Bolting after him, we almost had him but he locked himself in a closet.

“We’ll get you later, Zayn, when your least expecting it! Mwa ha ha ha ha!” I laughed evilly.

Harry and I were in the bathroom trying to clean our selves. (We had clothes on. Stop thinking like that :P ) Harry cleaned himself up easily, but I was the problem. It’s almost impossible to get cleaned up when you have a cast that can’t get wet.

“This is your fault,” I giggled at Harry.

“HA! You started it!” Harry said.

“Fine. Help me get this stuff out of my hair though? Because you put it in there in the first place” I told him.

I kneeled over the bathtub, put my head down Harry turned the water on, and sprayed my hair down.

 “THAT’S FREAKIN COLD!” I yelled in shock.

He adjusted it to warm and shampooed my hair which felt nice. I stood up and towel-dried my hair. We were both all clean except for our clothes. Harry gave me some sweat pants and a t-shirt to change into.

 “Turn around,” I said to him spinning my finger in a circle.

He turned around, and I quickly changed not trusting him. He turned around before I told him to anyway.

“Finished,” I said pleased with myself.

 He turned around looking disappointed then got undressed all the way down to his boxers right in front of me without caring. Oh god. I turned around on my own, and he started laughing.

When we finished in the bathroom, we came out to see that Liam cleaned up all the mess. I guess he just couldn’t wait for us. Poor Liam, we made a big mess, too. Harry helped me walk back to the TV area, and we sat down together on the couch joining the others. They all looked at us like we did something really sneaky…oh…

“We didn’t do anything in the bathroom you idiots,” I said folding my arms across my chest and leaning into Harry.

“So, what movie next?” I said asking Harry but the question applied to all of them.

“How about we play a game?” Louis suggested.

Ugh, I know where this is going.

“TRUTH OR DARE!” Niall screamed.

“Haven’t you guys already played this a million times with each other?” I said objecting.

“Yes, but not with you,” Zayn retorted.

“Fine,” I mumbled giving in.

“I’ll start! Liam, truth or dare?” Louis asked.

Liam didn’t look like he was in good mood so he replied flatly, “Dare.”

“I dare you to snog Val,” Louis said to him.

Liam’s face dropped so I asked Harry, “What does snog mean?”

 “Snog means like making-out,” Harry answered me looking absolutely furious.

My eyes widened in shock, and I exclaimed making air quotations, “I’m not SNOGGING LIAM!”

It sounded funny when I said snogging, that is a weird word.

 “Fine. Liam I dare you to hug Val since you hate her so much.”Louis said.

Liam hates me?

“I don’t hate her,” Liam said standing up and walking over to me.

I stood up and embraced his hug. It was warm and caring, but there was a little more behind that hug than just friendship which made me uncomfortable. Harry pulled my arm getting frustrated, and we separated with Liam giving me a meaningful look that no one but me saw. That was weird. I sat back down next to Harry quietly. I had to admit that was pretty awkward. Stupid Louis with his stupid dares.

“Okay, my turn!” I said.

“Hmmm… Zayn! Truth or dare!” I asked him.

“Dare,” he replied.

“I dare you to let us all write stuff on your back with sharpie!” I said laughing.

 I’m no good at dares. He looked shocked, though but stood up. Zayn got a sharpie out and came back.

“Here, but only if I can write on your cast” He said. Ugh!

“Fine! Later though ok?”I told him

“Ladies first,” he said handing me the sharpie and taking his shirt off.

I didn’t realize how weird this was going to be until now. Why did all these guys have to be so good looking!  I tapped my foot thinking about what to write. Finally I gave up and just wrote KISS ME! as big as I could on his back. Everyone started laughing. Once everyone got through with him, his back had Kiss me, a TIC TAC TOE game, a carrot cartoon, I’m Irish next to the Kiss me, and a cartoon Harry face like the one on my cast. Louis snapped a picture and tweeted it, Zayn didn’t know though. I sat back down reached my arms in the air and yawned loudly.

“I’m really tired” I said.

“We’ll continue our game tomorrow,” Harry said, scooped me up, and brought me to his room.

Harry laid me down on his bed, and sat down next to me.

 “I’m not actually tired,” I said burying my face in his pillow laughing.

“I figured that,” he said.

“Can we watch a movie?” I asked him.

“Sure, it’s my turn to pick though!” he said.

“Fine what movie do you want to watch, Harry?” I asked.

We wound up watching the Twilight movie, heaven knows why. I can’t stand Twilight. I laughed through the whole thing laying half on top of Harry.

“Shhh!” Harry shushed me.

 I laughed, crawled up onto him further, and kissed him softly. He kissed back immediately ignoring Edward and Bella running through the mountains. I pulled away and just laying my head on his chest smiling.

“You’re so cute,” Harry said touching my nose.

I was getting really tired and struggling to keep my eyes open.

“Cute is for… babies…” I said and fell asleep cuddling with Harry.