Chapter Eighty One: Dread Lost

This Chapter is dedicated to @Marich_11 and @CDchelle 😘 thank you for always supporting my story. Sending my love to both of you ❤❤❤

*******
"Ate can we come with you?" Rictchel says.

"No Ritch, hindi ka kasi pwede dun sa puputahan ni Ate. Ganito na lang as promise bukas aalis tayo ha."

"Promise?"

"Yes honey, promise."

Juliana hug her three years old sister. Yes, it's three years already since that incidence happen and God knows how hard it is for them to move on and accept everything. Ritchel and Railey is now on their Mama's room.

"Ma, where is Ritch?"

"I dunno anak. Maybe she's with ate Juls."

"Ay daya. Batit sila always together?"

"Hala tampo ang baby boy ko ohhhh."

"Wala kasi si Papa eh sana melon (meron) din tami (kami) bondin (bonding)."

"O sige san ba gustong pumunta ng baby boy ko?"

They're conversation got interrupted when Ricth enter the room.

"Mama!" She run until she reached her mom and hug her tight.

"Yes Ritch?"

"Ate Juliana left na. I can't go with her daw eh."

Rachel knows where Juliana goes.

"Ah yeah Ritch you can't come with her. Ganito na lang tayo na lang tatlo ang aalis."

"Yehey!" The twins says.

"Berta, Luisa pakiliguan ng bata at pakibihisan aalis kami."

The two nanny nod and left Rachel alone. She closes her laptop and started to fix everything so she can prepare for her date with the twins.

"Hayyy Babe, ang kulit ng mga twins. Ilalabas ko muna sila para naman hindi na ako kulitin." Rachel says talking to the wind.

After an hour of preparation they're all done and excited to go out.

"Yehey! Yehey!" Rai says.

"Hey Rai be careful okay?"

"Yes Mama!"

They are now on the road on their way to timezone. That is there favorite place if they want to spent spare time. Juliana on the other hand is now at her destination. She lighted a three candles and a put the flower on the tomb of Lucy.

"Ma, Pa how are you both? Sana happy na kayo kung nasan man kayo ngayon. Don't think about me ha, kasi okay na okay na ako kahit mahirap na wala kayo sa tabi ko. Thanks God nandyan si Tita Rachel kaya hindi ako masyadong nahihirapan. Tapos ang kulit kulit pa ng twins kaya nageenjoy na talaga ako. Basta always guide me wherever i'am and whatever i do ha. Be my guardian angel. I love you so much both."

After a few minutes, she decided to go. While walking her phone buzz.

Tita Rachel
We're at the timezone Juls, sunod ka dito after mo dyan and please say hi to my baby and to your mom and dad. Ingat pagpunta dito okay? 😉😉😉