Chapter Forthy: Lucy

"I'm pregnant and he's responsible for this"

A formula of lies is starting to form.

========××××××××===============
Lucy is just a simple lady who loves to help her family specifically her parents. She raise with so much love, like Dawn she is just the only daughter. Growing up alone is not hard for her by the help of her Nanay and Tatay. Lucy's family is not rich, they are living and renting in a simple apartment at Manila. Her life is full of joy and happiness. She didn't feel any sadness being with her two great gifts from God.

Her Nanay is working at one of the Carenderia near at their house and in front of her school. Her parents didn't allow her to study at Pubic school but instead she was studying at one of the Private school that's offering a scholarship. She was Valedictorian when she graduated at Elementary so it's not hard for her parents to enroll at the same school she graduated elementary. Her Tatay was working on one of the Richest family in their province at Cebu. That was the family of Pia Campos.

"Mano po tay"

"Anak, anong ginagawa mo dito? diba sabi ko sayo tulungan mo ang nanay mo sa carenderia?"

"Ayos na po Tay. Nasa bahay na po si Nanay" She says while brooming the hacienda of Campos.

"Bakit ang aga naman atang nagsara ng carendria?"

"Eh kasi po maagang naubos eh. Kaya nagdecide na rin po ako na tulungan kau para maaga na rin kayo matapos at magkasabay sa hapunan sa bahay mamaya"

"Naku talaga naman tong anak ko. Sige tapusin na natin to at naghahantay na ang Nanay mo"

Lucy is the sweetest. She loves to cuddle to her Nanay and Tatay. After a few hours of cleaning they're done and preparing to go home.

"Are you leaving?" A girl talk same as her age.

"Ah opo Mam Pia. Tapos na po kasi kaming maglinis ni Tatay. May iuutos po ba kayo?"

"I heard you're in rush to go home for dinner with your parents?"

"Ahm opo. Pasensya na po. Pero kung may iuutos po kayo ga—"

"No. it's ok. Well, i wanted to ask if i can go with you? Can i eat dinner with your family?"

"Po?"

"You heard me right?"

"Opo Mam. Pero mam medyo mainit po dun sa amin baka di po kayo sanay tsaka pano po kung dumating si Señora at Sir Campos?"

"Don't mind them. Later pa sila uuwi as usual they're attending a ball again and i'm just alone eating dinner. How sad right?"

"Sigurado po kayo?"

"Yes i'am. Sumabay na kayo sa akin. where is your tatay? Called him so we can go"

"Opo Mam"

The ride was just quiet. No one wants to speak until they reach the place of Torres.

"Mam Pia, dito na po ang sa amin"

"Let's go"

And they all go down and walk. The people outside is just staring at them and whispering while others are amaze and dumbfounded.

"Mano po Nay"

"Oh andito na pala kayong mag-ama. Tamang tama tapos na tong hapunan natin. Halika ka na't maupo"

"Nay, may kasama po kami ni Tatay"

"Ha? eh sino naman?"

"Si Mam Pia po"