Chapter Seventhy: Second Chance?

(A/N: Gosh, i just notice na nasa Davao nga pala dapat sila dun sa date tapos biglang punta sa puntod nj Baby, imaginin nyu na lang na ganun sila kabilis nakapunta dun kasi they ride a chopper kahit gabi na! Hahahaha 😂😂😂)

They just stayed at the cemetery for almost one and half hour quietly. Richard let her be to have spare time with their child. He knows how painful for her to see our child in this kind of situation. After another half hour she stood up and finishing her prayer.

"Let's go." She says. "Okay. I'm going to book a flight back in Davao tomorrow morning."

"But?"

"What?!?!?!?!?"

"Are you sure? I mean you can stay here for a while take some rest or a vacation?"

"Rest? Vacation?"

"Yes at isa pa halos madaling araw na rin tapos mamaya another day ba ulit. Eh di masyado namang pagod ang katawan mo kung babyahe ka pa."

"Okay. Just bring me on one of the hotel here."

"Huh? Ahm, why don't you stay at our house or in my condo? I mean para makatipid ka."

"Ayoko sa bahay niyo nakakahiya sa parents mo and one more thing hindi tayo magasawa para gawin ko yun."

"Papunta na rin naman dun." He whisper.

"May sinasabi ka?"

"Ah nothing. Sige sa condo ko na lang ikaw magstay and don't worry hindi na ako nagstay dun, minsan na lang kasi gawa din ni Juliana."

"Nakakahiya."

"I don't take no for an answer. Please?"

"Okay. Okay."

He smiled.

"Well, thanks!" She says and smiled.

After a few minutes of ride they're now at his condo, they ride an elevator since his unit was on the 12th floor. Then a *ting* sound heard so it means they already reached it. They walk until they're at the front of his.

"Here is the key." He handed it to her.

"Thanks."

"Do you like me to open this."

"Ah-ye-ah su-re." She's kinda nervous tho.

And it open. "Come in."

"Richard, i can. Thank you. You must go late na oh and drive safely."

"You sure you don't want me to stay for a while to check on you—."

"Rich, im okay na here. You go. Thanks."

"Oh okay. Ahm Rachel, thank you for letting this night be with me."

She just nod and smile as an answer.

"Sana after that ahm," he paused. "Magkaroon sana tayo ng second chance, i mean sana payagan mo ulit akong pumasok sa buhay mo." He continue.

She bow her head, didn't know what to say. Richard hold her chin to let her face to him.

"You don't have to answer yet. I'm just here waiting for you. I know this is hard for you and i won't do things that will make this harder instead i'll help you."

She just hug him tightly and whisper. "Thank you. Drive safely and goodnight." she withdrawn and closed the door. Richard was just standing in front and a smile form on his face before he left.

Rachel woke up from a ray of a sunlight, as she look  at the clock it says 7:30 in the morning. She stood up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower but she remember that she doesn't have any clothes to change.