Chapter Two: Co-incidence

7AM

"Wake up! wake up! let's go to mass. It's already 7am" Andrea is making her wake up call to Dawn who's actually in tulog mantika moment.

This was their drama always when they have to go to school and even in attending mass every Sunday. Andrea is the one who's always wake up first then she usually prepared breakfast and she was also the alarm clock of Dawn.

"anong oras na ba kasii didn't heard the rooster making ingay". She says while rubbing her eyes. "Wow, what do you think of the rooster of Aling Nena you're alarm clock. i told you yesterday that we're going to go to church early because i can't go later" Andrea chase while preparing egg and fried rice for breakfast. She's like an Ate to Dawn. Their parents are also friends that's why they raise as sisters. Andrea is one year older to Dawn. She is the one responsible for her when they both decided to study college in Manila. Andrea is taking up B.S. Mass Communication and Dawn took up B.S. Nursing at La Salle. At first it was really hard for them to adjust since they we're in Davao for almost 16 years and now they're struggling in the world of Manila. It took them minutes after they finished their breakfast and Dawn was the first to take a bath since Andrea will going to wash the dishes. After a few minutes.

"it's ur turn Andrea!" She shouted and run on their room with her bathrobe and towel in her head.

8:35AM

So damn traffic! They should be on the church before 9AM. "See, we're stack on traffic" beast mode Andrea.
"I told you eh, i'm gonna tell mom and ninang to buy us car so we can't be on this kind of traffic" She says. "Urgh. As if you're going to be responsible for it, i know you Dawn" She is not as mitikoloso as Andrea when it comes to that kind of matter. "Ok. we're here. It was 8:55 already" Dawn check her wrist watch.

"common!  i think we can't find vacant seats right now" They have 5 mins left before the mass started and they should find a vacant seats or else they're going to stand up for almost one hour that Andrea hated so much. Dawn was looking around finding vacant seats when she saw a familiar face. It was Richard with his friend.

"No seats anymore" Andrea gets angry. Richard rolling his eyes like his finding someone when her eyes stop to this lady standing near the side door of the church.

"That was her" Richard looking to the side. "who" Mark with curious face. "Wait, then if they reach her let them sit." Chard says and stand to go on the place where Andrea and Dawb standing.

"Dawn, right?" "Yeah, oh hi. Why?" Acting like she don't know that he's there. "Look at your right side straight, you can see a guy wearing a black polo" While his hand making point out to Mark. "Yeah, i saw him already, why?" She's with curiosity. "He was my friend, i told them to give you the seats we have." Chard whisper because the mass is about to start. "Are you sure" "Yes, I'am. Andrea go with Dawn. You both have a seats now" he whisper "Thanks." Andrea says.

A big smile was drawn on Dawn's face while facing to Richard and saying thank you in read my lips momentum. And it was the happiest Sunday for Chard.

---------------------------------------
*End of 2nd chapter*
*sorry for the ERRORS*