Chapter Fifthy Six: Reminiscing

"Rachel" a familiar voice she heard.

She faces the man and surprise to his presence.

"Why are you here? I mean how do you know that i was here?" She asked.

"I should be the one who ask you that. This place is memorable for me."

"Oh sorry. Maybe i should leave you now." She was about to stood up when Rich hold his hand.

"Don't." he stare at him for a while. "again" he whispered.

She just stare at him for a seconds. "Why?"

"Can you please just stay. I know you need someone to talk to."

"Mr. Gomez how sure you are that i want someone to talk to? i want to be alone."

"So i should be the one that left not you." he says.

"No. On second thought, yeah you're right i need someone to talk to."

They just stayed as is. They're sitting on the grass and staring at the beautiful stars and moon on the sky.

"Why this place become memorable to you?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes. If you don't mind. I'm ready to listen."

"There is one woman, very special to me. She's the one who bring me here."

"Wooh. Is she your girlfriend? wife? fiancee?"

"I hope so."

"What do you mean you hope so?"

"I'm hoping that she could be my wife."

"What happen?"

"We lost in touch 15 years ago."

"She left you?"

"No. She did't"

"Then Why?" says she.

"We are happy being together. We laugh together, we eat together, we watch together. Everything was so perfect when i'm with her. She was the most beautiful things that happen in my life, when she's gone my world crash but i didn't lose hope, i prayed that someday will have a chance to meet again and continue what we have, the love we gave to each other that will last forever."

"Sorry to hear your story, and you know what. That girl on your story was very lucky, i don't know the reason why she left you but still you're still want her back after." She smiled.

"Because i love her so much, and this place this was the place where we promise to love each other whatever happen."

"Oh i see so that's why you're here?"

"Yes. And you why are you here?"

"Honestly, i don't know. I just want to be alone and drive until i found this beautiful so i decided to stay and everything seems so perfect. It feels like this place completes me."

"Really?"

"Weird." She laugh. "Do you want me to help you find your special girl?"

"Ha? What do you mean?"

"I'll help you find her? What is her name?"

"Are you sure on this? You know what it's okay, i know someday i'll found her again and that time i promise not to let her go again."

She smiled. "I hope so." 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Susan calling........