Chapter Fourteen: Second Game

It's now the 2nd game of La Salle and Ateneo same time and venue. Every team now is preparing for the game. He look at her girlfriend before it start then her angelic face throw a sweet smile for him.

"priiiiiiittttt" Referee blow his whistle and throw the ball at the air and it was tap by Carpio (La Salle's MVP).

And the 1st quarter is over and again Ateneo leads. Richard look at Dawn again and give her a flying kiss.

"Ugh. I hate her! She stole Richard." Tricia.

"Tricia, just accept it. He's crazy in love with Dawn and nothing can't change that even you!" Lovely.

"No! I'll do anything to win him back." Tricia.

"To win him back. His never been yours." Lovely.

Tricia slap Lovely's face in front of many people. "How there you! You don't have the right to tell me that."

Lovely's tears fall down and she wipe it. "You've change for worst Tricia. I don't even know you now. I'm telling you that to make you realize that he'll never be yours, never!" then she left her friend.

Everyone is looking at Tricia after what she did to Lovely. They've known as super best friend. She's the only one who endured her attitude.

"priiiiiiittttt" Referee whistled again to start the 2nd quarter. The ball was tap by Richard and pass it to Mark then he throw it immediately and it was perfectly that make her girl friend very proud.

Andrea beat the shoulder of Dawn. "Told you his amazing! (She shout: Go Hon.)"

"Ouch (as she hold her shoulder)." Dawn with a little anger.

"Sorry. I'm just carried away." Andrea.

After 12mins 2nd quarter is over and now La Salle and Ateneo is tied that's why they need to be more aggressive now. While walking out on the court he called Dawn.

________________

"hello?" Dawn.

"How's the game Love?"

"It's pretty good Babe! Told you we will make bawi. Hahahaha"

"awtsu! Eat your dinner Babe so you cab go back again before the second half starts."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye Love! See you later. i love you."

"I love you too Babe, Bye."

_____________________________

"Sweet like candy! ayiiiieeee!" Andrea.

"Let's go. i'm hungry." Dawn.

They walk until decide to eat at Rai-rai Ken when they notice someone.

"Wait friend. Is that the girl who's with Tricia on the first game?" Andrea.

She looks on the view pointing out by Andrea. "Yeah. I think she was the best friend."

Andrea pulled her and run wherein Lovely was busy in browsing her phone.

"Hey!" Andrea. "Why are you here alone? Where is your evil friend?" She added.

"You're bad. Don't say that." Dawn.

"You don't care. Mind your own business." Then she walk away.

"My gosh! She's just like her evil friend." Andrea.

"I told you not to talk to her. See what happen. Let's go we should eat now so we can go back as soon as possible." Dawn.

After few minutes they back at the arena to watch for the second half. The players is now walking back on their benches. Richard again look at Dawn who give a flying kiss. She was elbowed by Andrea who sees what she did.

"priiiiiittttttt" Referee.

After an hour the game is over and the winner is Ateneo for the second time. As a reward Dawn and Andrea go down in their benches and gave them a hug tightly.

"You're awesome Babe! Congrats again." Dawn.

"Thanks Love for the inspiration. Thanks for cheering." Richard.

"For you Babe." Dawn.

"I love you." Richard.

"I love you too." Dawn.

-------------------------
*End of 14th chapter*
*sorry for the error*