Chapter Eleven: Mark & Andrea's Plan

The game is over and Ateneo wins over La Salle. It's 9:30PM already and the two decided to go home because they really tired. Richard trying to call Dawn's number but unfortunately he can't. She's not answering the phone.

"What's happening to her, why she's not answering my calls?" Richard ask with a little concern on his tone.

"Maybe they're busy." he answer.

"Did you and Andrea talk already?" Richard ask.

"Well, i replied on her text and she said that we can talk tomorrow at their place." Mark explain.

"Oh that's great! can i come with you?"

"Actually she told me not to bring you there and i don't know the reason." Mark says.

"Why? did they have problem with me?" Richard ask with curiosity.

"i don't know actually. don't worry if Andrea told me something then i'll inform you." He says.

Dawn still not in the mood to talk to anyone. She just remain silent after that and Andrea didn't bothering her cause she knows that her mood will be back then after this. She still not answering the calls of him until her phone has been drained and until she fall asleep.

Aling Nena knock on their door. "Andrea, visitor again". "coming po".

Then she walk on the living room where Mark's waiting.

"Hey!" She started

"Hon, what happen yesterday. Why do you have to leave both?" He ask.

"Well, it's about your Damn best friend." She says angrily.

"Why? What did he do?"

"That Tricia Aquino comes with us and she tells everything! Your best friend didn't tell to Dawn that he's already have girl friend!" she explains.

"Wait, are u sure on that Hon?"

"Yes, she told that on our face!"

"I'm not telling you this because he's my best friend, this is the truth. Tricia Aquino is desperately in love with him and that's also the reason why is Richard can't find her girl and now that he find Dawn, i'm telling you he's crazy in love with your best friend and he'll not do anything that can hurt her." Mark defending him.

"Huh! I still don't believe it." She's in confuse.

"She's not my girl friend and she'll never be!" He says angrily and interlude to them.  "Sorry for following you Pare but i just want to know the reason why is she avoiding me. And i promise you that this day, Tricia will never hurt Dawn again." He ask it then run away to go to Tricia's place.

"Hey! Richard where you going. Don't do anything you'll regret." Mark stop him.

"If I'll not do this. I will regret it. I want her back to me. She's now my life and if she leaves me i'll die." He says seriously.

"Ok Pare! i know you." Mark tap his shoulder.

Richard drive her car on the way to Tricia's place. Andrea is speechless and she can't explain her feelings after hearing those words to Richard while Dawn is still not standing up on her bed.

"I have a plan Hon." he says.

"What is it Hon?" She answer.

Mark whisper it to Andrea and they both want it to happen. After an hour the plan of Andrea and Mark will start.

"Hey! i already give you your moment so it's time for you to stand up and come with me." Andrea while shaking Dawn.

"What? I don't want to go somewhere. I just want to stay here!" She says while acting like a child who lost her balloon.

"Stand up faster. I'll tell you to Ninang. You want them to come here?" Andrea's threat to her

"Better much." She says confidently.

"Please Dawn. Please come with me. If you'll not go with me, i make tampo to you. Hmf." She lower her tone.

Dawn look at Andrea. "Ok. Ok. I'll go with you. Stop acting like a child." She smile.

"yes!" And she hug Dawn. "Thank you, i thought tolerable me." She added.

"So you'll think i can do that. You know how much i love you!" Then they hug each other.

7:00PM

The security open the door of this known restaurant at Makati. They seated on the left side who has a four seater table. Andrea looks around finding Mark but she can't find so she stand up and decided to call him.

"Dawn, just wait for a while i need to go to washroom." Andrea says.

"Go fast, i don't want to be left alone." She says while looking for a waitress.

Mark's phone ringing.....

"Hello". "Where the hell are you? i told you to be here first. She's getting bored. This is your plan so make it sure it will happen and successful and if it's not i'm gonna punch you! hmf" Andrea says angrily and nervously.

"I assure you it will be successful. Trust me." He says with some sort of boastfulness.

"Make it sure Mark! Make it sure!"

----------------------------
*end of 11th chapter*
*sorry again for the error*