Chapter Nine: The Game

Today is tuesday and someone is excited to watch basketball at MOA Arena later.

"Hey, have you talk to Mark about their game later?" dawn ask.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing." sounds like she's excited about the game later.

Then the time has come. It was 5pm when they decided to go to MOA. Since they still have 2hrs to wait, the two started to walk around it but they're not the type of persons who love to shop than others.

"You're really excited Dawn! Look, it's only 5:30pm. We're so early and i think they're not yet here." Andrea's complain.

"Did Mark texted you if they're already here?" she states as she look around expecting to see them.

"He's busy for their preparation on the game"

They heard a noise from one of the entrance of the mall and it was the players of La Salle who's been surrounded by their co - La Sallitas.

"Oh they're here." Andrea says.

Someone calls from a far.

"Dawn? Andrea?" their classmates and colleagues in La Salle.

"Oh hi." their greets.

"You're early ha. So let's go in our area na, maybe later the blue eagles will be here na rin." Donalyn stated.

"We're going next to you. Would you do us a favor?" Andrea ask.

"What is it?" Donalyn replied.

"Would you please save us seats. We're just waiting for someone."

"Yeah sure. Bye" Then Donalyn walks away.

6:00PM

They heard again a noise coming from one of the entrance of the mall that broke their boredom. It was the team of Richard and Mark. He was looking around tried to find out Dawn and Andrea but he can't so he tap the shoulder of Mark.

"Hey, have you seen them?" he ask. "Wait, I'll text Andrea." then they continued to walk but Richard can't hide his feelings of worrying and an expectation to see his girl. Then suddenly his heart beats fast when he saw a gorgeous lady smiling at him while waiving her hand and his in freeze.

"Hey!" she says that give him back to real world. "Oh hi. How long have you waited here?" he ask. "Not so long." she says. "As you expected." Andrea interlude.

"Let's go. Our team is already left us!" Mark while pulling Andrea closer to him and give her a kiss.

"So, shall we?" while offering his hand to accompany her. "Thanks anyway. I'll be with Andrea." she says. "Ok. So, may the best school win?" He says it with a little boastfulness. She just smiled and walk away that makes him more in love with her.

They sit on the area reserved to them by Dona. While they're being given an instruction by their coach, Richard is staring at Dawn secretly. After a minute of preparation the crowds getting crazy because the game is about to start. The blue eagle's fan is starting to cheer for their player same as the Green Archer's fan. Richard and Mark is part of the first five. Andrea can't hide her excitement that's why she started to cheer for his boy friend who's actually opponents by their school. Marks then gives a flying kiss to her Andrea. Dawn gives her good luck through a red my lips moment that makes Richard more aggressive and inspired to play for their team. And the game started. The ball was tap by a La Salle player but it was still by Mark and pass it to Richard who's in a three points shot and he throw the ball then it was perfectly shoot on the basket. He looks at Dawn and give his big smile.

--------------------------
*end of chapter 8*
*sorry for the error*