Chapter Fifthy Two: Harrasment

This contain a not suitable scene. I'm recommending everyone to be open minded 😂😂😂. Rated SPG.

Well, hindi naman po ako ganun kagaling gumawa ng ganyan. HAHAHAHAHA. pagtyagaan niyo na lang po. Enjoy 😂😂😂

They left Tine with a teary eyes. James came close to her and give her hug.

"What happen Hon?"

"Nothing. Let's go inside."

"Where is ate Rachel?"

"She's with Sir Dave."

"Oh. Okay. Let's go."

The couple went inside immediately.

"Tine where is she?" Rich ask.

"She's with Sir Dave. Hinila na niya pauwi and i don't know kung bakit galit na galit siya."

"Galit na galit? Baka mamaya saktan niya si Rachel."

"I know he'll not do that. Kahit gano siya kagalit hindi niya nagagawang saktan si Ate Rachel."

"How sure you are?"

"I'm pretty sure on that Kuya Rich."

"I'm still on doubt." Rich says.

They're now at the hotel wherein she was staying,

"What the hell is that Dave."

"What the hell is your doing Rachel. I'm just not there and your clinging to another."

"Dave please stop accusing me on being clingy to Richard. We're just dancing and that's it."

"Dancing? That's not what i saw. He was trying to get you from me."

"Where did it came from Dave? He's not doing that!"

"He is."

"You know what this is just a non-sense conversation. You're not listening to me!" She was about to go out on the room and go somewhere when he pulled by Dave to the wall.

"What are you doing Dave?" She nervously ask.

He is being so aggressive, he kiss her to the lips full of lust and anger. She is not answering those kiss of him and trying to get out from his aggressiveness but she can't. She was now crying and begging him to stop but he is just continuing what he was doing until he forcedly rip her dress  and only her bra and undergarment left. She's still trying to push him but unfortunately Dave is a strong man. He is now removing her bra and undergarments until she finally full naked and he start to do the horrible thingy until he succeed. After a few minutes he face Rachel and saw her pitiful.