Chapter Six: Visitor

It was a different day for Dawn and Andrea because for the first time dawn was the first to wake up and prepares breakfast for them.

"Wooohhh! Am i dreaming? Is it true that you're awake already at this (look at her phone) time. it's 6:30AM." Andrea in shock.

"Yeah. what is your problem. I prepare maling and fried rice for our breakfast." Dawn says with a little sulk in her tone.

"No. I'm just in shock. It's not how we use to be in everyday of our lives when we're here in Manila." Andrea explains and hug her.

They are so meledious to each other every time one of them is not in good mood. Today is Thursday and Dawn's class just started at afternoon so she's still have a time to take nap or sometime she use her spare time in cleaning their room or anything that will pop up on her mind.

"Bye! See you later at school." Andrea says while walking.

"Ok. Bye! Take care." while browsing her phone and saw a text message of Richard!

~~~~
Richard's text
hi pretty! how you doing? Is your sleep good enough? Good morning 😊

Dawn's text
Oh hi! Ahhh yeah i sleep well. How about you?  Good morning too 😊

Richard's text
Yeah. You're in my dream actually. hehehe. maybe because you're the last person i'm with. 😆

Dawn's text
Really? Hahaha. Is that the real reason? What a co-incidence you also pop up to my dream. 😛

Richard's text
Oh? See! Oh, are you in class already? Did i disturb you?

Dawn's text
No you didn't. I'm not yet on the class. i'm still here at boarding house. My class will be on afternoon 2pm.

Richard's text
really? me too. my class will be on afternoon at 3pm. Can i drive you to school?

Dawn's text
No. it's ok. you have you're 3pm class.

Richard's text
it doesn't matter. i mean before my class start i'm already there. you have you're 2pm class so we will leave at your bhaus at 1pm and we can be at your school maybe 1:30 or 1:45 after that i can drive now on my school. it takes just 30 minutes. 😊

Dawn's text
Ok. if that's what you want. Thanks!

Richard's text
Great! so bye for now? see you later.

Dawn's text
Thanks again! bye. 😉

~~~~~~
10:00PM

One of her board mate is knocking. And she just have realize that she fall asleep.

"Why?" She open the door while rubbing her eye.

"You have your visitor." Board mate says. "Ha? i'm not expecting any visitor today." Her voice tone in curiosity. "He's there at the living room waiting for you." then the board mate leave her and she's in freeze.

after a few seconds, she slowly walk to their living room and she saw a familiar face holding a plastic wrapper of food. She quickly run in their room and fix herself. She look at the mirror and checking her breathe, she go to the bathroom and washes her face and she also change her white sando and pajama with a pants and a simple shirt then she tied her hair. And now she's ready to face her visitor.

"I'm sorry you've waited so long, i didn't expect you're coming this early." she says with a smile.

"Oh, i'm bored on the house that's why i decide to surprise you with a lunch" he raise up the plastic bag.

"Oh, thank you. well, i'm surprise." She says while getting the plastic bag "let me prepare that"

"I'm gonna help you on that"

"No thanks. I'm ok. Just wait in here and i'll call you if it's already prepared." with a shaking hands because of nervous.

She prepare the food while looking to Richard and realized how cute and handsome he is. Her mind tell her, don't think too much. He is just kind and a soft hearted man to his friends. but her heart tells her, i'm already liking him and i find joy when he's with me, when he's being so sweet to me. I like the way he smile, the way he talks and the way he treated me.

"it's done already." and she looks at him.

"Let's eat." he says and smile.

They're having a lunch together and have a lot of talks while eating. They're just enjoying each other's company. After eating lunch. Richard patiently wait for Dawn to prepare for school and they leave.

----------------------
*end of 6th chapter*
*sorry for the error*