Chapter Twenty One: Paradise

They were just quiet along the ride and after a few minutes she stops and park the car.

"Here we are"

"Where are we?"

"Don't worry we're still in Manila"

He unlock his seat belt and open the car when he sees a beautiful paradise.
(imagine the place in Iisa Pa Lamang days. That was the place they did their dance and a kissing scene)

"Wow! How did you know this place, i mean i've been here in Manila for almost a year but i didn't know that there is a place like this." Richard says it amazingly.

"Well, this is the place where i want to spend my night specially if i want to be alone"

"Alone? But you're not alone today"

"Yeah" she bow her head

"Hey, (he hold her chin to face on him) what is it"

She hug him tightly. "You know how much i love you Babe!"

"Yes i know and i feel it"

"Tell me you're not gonna leave me?"

"Love, i'm not gonna leave you whatever happen. I will be loving you until my last breath" he hugs him.

They withdrawn and sat down on the grass.

"This is the place where i want to think and solve my problems"

"Solve your problems? Why what's wrong, tell me"

"Remember the first time we meet in the party, it was valentines right?"

"Yes Love. Why?"

"Remember the man i pointed out on you with a girl"

"Yeah"

"Well, he is the first one who broke my heart, he's the reason why i found this place."

"So you mean after the party, pumunta ka pa dito?"

"Yep..Umalis na kasi kayo kaagad e."

"I thought you're not serious about him"

"That night after the party, i didn't go straight at the boarding house instead i go here with the same position but not same as today. I'm alone that time in pain, in heartache."

He nods as a sign to continue her story.....

~~flashback~~

"i think you're not interested in this kind of event. Are you bored?" and then he sit beside Dawn since Andrea left because someone ask her to dance.

"No, not really. I just enjoyed watching them dancing, look at them oh they're so sweet as if they we're boyfriend and girlfriend" It was her crush actually. Seeing him dancing with someone makes her bitter. Dawn's wish is to have dance with him, that is one of the reason why she accept the invitation of Andrea.

"You look jealous. Why?" Chard tease.

"Me? No, i'm not jealous." as if she's not.

"Oh common, i see it on your face. don't be in denial" he continous teasing her until she makes Dawn
smile. Richard also making play with his wacky faces while looking at her.

Dawn smiled and the glimpse make Richard stops on what he was doing and find out himself being stack up.

"Hey! Do i have something in my face?" Dawn waiving his hands to Richard's face.