Chapter Fifthy Four: Dinner

"Kaya siguro ano Hon?"

"Kaya pala until now she didn't want to marry Sir Dave."

"What do you mean on that Hon?"

"Sir Dave ask her to marry him but she refuse."

"Yeah. She say it to Juliana on your reception last night." Rich says.

"Oh really? My gosh!"

"Why Hon?"

"Ibig sabihin ikaw talaga ang kaforever ni Ate Rachel. I believe in destiny! Look at this, i marry James your brother and i'n working with her. So ako pala ang kupido niyo." Tine says while giggling.

"Maybe you are Tine and thanks to you!"

"You're always welcome Kuya Rich!"

"So what will be your plan Pare?"

"Oo nga Rich. Baka mahirapan tayo kay Rachel."

"It's not her that i was thinking, alam ko hindi ako mahihirapan na kunin siya ulit dahil nararamdaman ko na Mahal pa rin niya ako. My concern now is Juliana."

"What about Juliana Bro?" James ask curiously.

"I think she doesn't like na balikan ko si Dawn."

"She said?" Tine ask.

"Not really pero i feel it. Alam ko she's sad. Iniisip nita kasi na papalitan niya ang pwesto ng Mama niya."

"Ate Lucy is dead already. I mean alam kong magiging masaya din siya kung itutuloy mo ang balak mo."

While listening to his brother, a memory of him and Lucy is playing on his mind.

~~~flashback~~~
They we're in the garden staring at the beautiful moon and shining star while the wind is blowing touching their skin. Lucy and Richard are having their midnight session every time they we're not feeling sleepy. Their hands intertwined while her head is resting on his chest.

"Chard?"

"Hm?"

"The stars are beautiful isn't?"

"Yeah."

"What are you thinking while staring at the stars shining?"

"I don't know. Nothing."

"Me, i'm thinking you." Their gaze meet and she smiled then stare again at the stars. "You're like a star in me kasi binigyan mong kulay ang buhay ko. I thought hindi na ako magmamahal ng ganito at nagpapasalamat ako kasi alam ko kahit nahirapan ka sa nangyari sainyo at least you tried to love me. Can you tell me your love story?"