Chapter Sixthy Seven: Concealed Feelin

Three days after that confession of Dave, Rachel still has a cold treatment to her mom and Richard but she can't deny the fact that she's truly in love with Chard. Mike is always been his lunch partner and in all fairness to this man he did it consecutively.

"Sir, you have visitor?"

"Are you sure that's mine?"

"Yes sir. It was Ms. Gretchen Gonzales."

"Ah okey let her in."

"Okay sir."

Gretchen enter her office with a big smile in her face.

"Hey! Busy? Sorry for interruption but i just need to thank you personally."

"Ha? For what?"

"Well, my mom and dad wants to meet you and guess what they will give me the COE position if i convince you to have meeting with them."

"Oh really? What if i didn't say Yes."

"What?!?!?!" Her eyes widen.

"No. I'm just kidding. Well, congrats your wish is my command."

"Oh my thank you Rich! Thank you very much!"

Because of her happiness she hug him and kiss him on his cheek when the door opened and Rachel came with a shock face.

"Oh sorry, i forgot to knock first." Her head is vowed. "I may go now, maybe i should tell this na lang to Bea."

Richard was also surprise and didn't expect her to come in but he has to deal with it. "No. I assume it's important so maybe we can talk with that."

"Yeah Rachel. Richard is right if it's important then it is better to talk on it. So bye for now on the both of you. Rich, thanks again! Maybe i'll call you for the details okay?"

"Ah yeah sure."

"Bye Richard see you! Rachel, it's nice to meet you again. Bye." She left them inside.

"Here, i've done the proposal for Mrs. Caballero." She handed the folder without looking at him. "You can revise it or if there's a wrong grammar or anything you're free to change it without my approvals. That's it and thanks." She was about to turn around when Richard stop her.

"I don't need to change this coz i know it's perfect since you're the one who did this."

"Thanks but you still need to review on it."

"Yeah i will."

"Thanks and bye. Sorry for the interruption i did a while ago, i didn't know that you have visitor."

"No it's okay." He sighed. "Are you mad?" He asked out of no where.

"Me? Why would i?" She says.

"I don't know. Don't mind me. Sorry."

"Oh okay. I'll go." She left him.

Richard was just surprise in himself asking that fucking question to her, why would she ask if she's angry seeing them in that way. Nothing bad happen. While he was talking to himself, he saw Mike outside maybe asking for her again. Rachel on the other hand feel jealousy on what she saw earlier but she's repeatedly asking herself why would she feel that way? They're not together so he has the right to kiss somebody, cling to anyone or the worst marry someone. Her senses back when Mike knocked.

Knock.....knock.....

"Rachel?"

"Yeah. Come in."

"Hi. So let's go?"

"Ah yeah."

She stood up and get her bag, as usual it's their lunch date. Richard saw them out of the office so he decided to stalk on them. After a few minutes they reached a Korean restaurant near at the office and Richard still following them secretly, he also went inside and sit at the right side corner far from them.